Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Tattoo?

I want a tattoo. Actually I want two. I already know what I want so now comes the question of when. I want to get the Roman Numerals for thirteen on my right calf muscle. I already have the exact design and size done up so now it is just merely going to the parlour and getting it done. But why thirteen? Well, first off, my Mother was born on the 13th, I consider it one of my lucky numbers, and finally if you break the number into one and three, well, I am the first of three boys, so it is an appropriate number, and not one pulled out of my ass like...23 which has no meaning whatsoever to me. The other one that I want is the Chinese Zodiac symbol for the Year of the Tiger, as well, I was born in the year of the tiger (And as Dianna pointed out being a tiger certainly beats being an Ox...lol) So for both tattoo's, i would be shelling out a max of $250. I know I want both, I still have to decide where I want the Zodiac sign to go though, perhaps on my lower left back, towards the arse. Oh, and I am still working up towards getting my piercings done...I just need to find the time, and the time when I have money at my disposal. Heh, who knows. But why the tattoos and piercings? Well, I feel that they add another dimension to who I am. I think they are one way of physically manifesting who I am on my body. I am not going to go hardcore and get a zillion piercings and tattoos as that is not who I am. I just want to stay on the low to moderate side of things. After I get this last round of piercings done, I am sure that I will be done with piercings for good. However with the tattoos, I would have to see how things go after my first one, or two. But I doubt I would want more, I am cautious about things that will be with me for the rest of my life. At least with piercings they can come out, but with tattoos, well, they are permanent to say the least. Hence another reason why they are going in places that are easy to cover up. But yeah, if I really wanted to be a trend whore (not that I already am or anything, lol) I would have already had my piercings and tattoos done, but I want to make sure they are things I can and would like to live with for the rest of my life. But yeah, my mind is made up, I don't need the rent's permission as I am 19 and it is my body. So, here is to getting my tattoos and piercings. Perhaps the first round will start this friday. Who knows?! Anyways, ciao all.

And HAPPY STAMPEDE! YAHOOOO!

10 Comments:

At 5:24 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andrew, you do realize the 13 in roman numerals on your right calf is EXACTLY what I told you I wanted to get. lol

 
At 5:26 p.m., Blogger Roo said...

Oh for Fucks sakes...

Well then, I guess that is being scratched...

Ah well...i have been wanting it longer than I have known you i do believe, but alas i will relinquish it, i dun wanna spoil yer stuff...

 
At 7:17 p.m., Blogger xsilentwolfx said...

Well if you do get one cool I already have one it's on my upper right arm and I have discovered ink fixx works wonders you can find some at jokers ink

 
At 8:21 a.m., Blogger Di said...

get the tattoo of what you want an where you want it. If its the roman numeral 13 and you want it on your right calf, go for it. It is possible Cameron wants the same thing but I remember you telling me thats what you wanted way before you were introduce to Cameron.

 
At 1:05 p.m., Blogger Roo said...

That is true, that is true...i have wanted it longer, as dianna so pointed out. Pay day is friday, so, who wants to go with me?

 
At 1:05 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I already said I'd drive you when you went to go get your tattoo!

 
At 5:37 p.m., Blogger xsilentwolfx said...

oops I screwed up meant to say jokers tattoos but ya as dani said get in lethbridge I would somewhat enjoy seeing one of you get inked

 
At 5:42 p.m., Blogger Roo said...

Well, I will be getting one of them inked in Leth, as well, I am going today to get my first one...in about an hour I will be in the parlour...this should be fun...

 
At 10:27 p.m., Blogger Mackey said...

Take a pic of it!!I am curious to see how it turns out. Hope you get the 13.......who gives a rats ass if someone else has or wants the same tatoo?? I doubt that he has a bloody copyright on it!!!:P

 
At 4:03 p.m., Blogger Roo said...

I got my tattoo...and it is indeed the thirteen...the only downside? it set me back $120...i was hoping to only have to spend $80-90...heh, ah well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home