Monday, July 11, 2005

Oh the irony does not escape me

Fate it seems likes to play games with people. It was merely two weeks ago that I settled my insurance claim for my head on collision last october. Well...now I get to begin another one, maybe. I was in another car accident this past friday night. This time I was a passenger in a truck that side swiped another car (a 1968 Corvette Stingray in mint condition. value: $100,000+) and well...other than being shook up really good, scaring the hell out of a few people, i now have some back pains. Nothing is as serious as last octobers, but there is still some discomfort. I managed to bruise my hip bone from the seatbelt, and my back is giving me some problems from when i was twisted around after the impact. So i mean, all is well. But I am off to see the doctor soon in order to cover all my bases in case i am contacted by the insurance company. Ah well. The irony does not escape me that I finish one case, and am soon stuck in another. Oh, and I still have no clue as to how we got in the collision...i think it will remain a mystery to me for a long time...ah well...ciao all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home