Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Just when you think the day is going normal...

So, i thought today, specifically this afternoon was going to be nothing but a drab, boring, rainy afternoon. That was until one of the guys i work with rushed into my work area and was like..."Andrew, your Dad needs you, he seems to have lost his foot..."



>.<


Haha, oh my, a smirk crossed my face as i got up from my desk and worked my way down to his place. And there he was, sitting at his desk just beaming. Hahaha, so, he turned to me and said,
"I was walking down the hall, I heard a snap and my foot fell off..."
And at that we both burst out laughing.
How often can you joke about your Dad's foot falling off at the office? And I mean literally fall off. He was holding it there in his arms...just, looking at it. I thought it made for an interesting, and blogworthy event.

Just goes to show you never know what to expect around just around the corner. Which is something that certainly was true when he was injured while in Croatia...ah well. We definetely had our fall there. But like all great champs, you just gotta get back up, brush off the dust, hold your head high, and continue on with the journey through life. Which is exactly what he did as he sat in the wheel chair and pulled some wheelies as we worked our way to the waiting car.

And here I thought this was going to be another dull afternoon...

Well, back to the salt mines now. Ciao all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home