Monday, July 04, 2005

Always the small things

It is always the small things in a relationship between two people that seems to have the most impact. Whether this is a relationship between two friends, two lovers, or a parent/child relationship. It is always the simple things that seem to make a relationship what it is.

I should have turned back and sad good bye. I am kicking myself now that I didn't. I didn't want to leave. Reality bites. I am so sorry hun for not coming back to you in that moment. All my life I have tried to be strong. One of those types where you don't look back at all. Well, this time I looked back, and should have turned back. But I didn't. And it seems I am more hurt for not turning back than you will ever know.

Such a simple act. Such a simple act could have trully shown how I feel. I feel as though I am coming across as a cold person. I am not. But you already know that. I am just more upset with myself.

For me, it has always been about the small things. A simple spur of the moment exchange of sentimental pieces of our lives. Even if it is just a shell necklace. A hemp bracelet. A dinner. A hug. A kiss. A walk. Cuddling for hours. Silence. They are all things that make a relationship what it is.

Anyways...oen of the things I forgot about in a relationship is the emotions involved. Oh what fun this will be. Be prepared for more wild mood swings from me. Ciao All.

*Current mood: Lonely.