Saturday, July 02, 2005

Hello World from Edmonton!

Here I sit, writing from Edmonton. Unsure of what to say. I know I ditched quite a few people over the last few days, and to you all, I am sorry. Making plans and then cancelling them last minute. The truth of the matter is, is that I had to escape from everyone for a bit. It is not any one persons fault. More, I just needed a breather, on my own, away from people. And thus far, I have found exactly what I have been needing. Just lazing away the days here. Literally going with the flow. I went out with some people to watch the fireworks above the legislature buildings last night. They were spectacular to say the least. Calgary really could not compete with them, then again, Calgary isn't the Capital of Alberta (Even though it should be!) Anyways, looks like I am going to be off for the mall after I take a shower here, so yeah I'm out. Cheers and ciao all.

2 Comments:

At 11:57 p.m., Blogger Mackey said...

WELCOME to Edmonchuk!! Tis a beautiful place isn't it? Hope u r behavin;)

 
At 1:18 a.m., Blogger Roo said...

Behaving? Uhm.......yeeeah...kind of did behave, but not really....i must wear collared shirts for the next week cuz of this massive hickey i acquired...oh dear...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home