Saturday, March 05, 2005

What an effed up night that was...

I woke up this morning down $30 but with two packs of Camels cigs, and two grams of weed...what in hells name happened? All I know is that I started drinking at 6, was trashed by 7 and was almost in an orgy last night...ended up at a house party and drinking in a field...beer run at 1 am, weed run at 3 am...went to two different bars as well to add more confusion to the whole mess....was pretty nuts to say the least, and now I have a wicked head ache so i am going to go rest my poor head...ciao. Perhaps I will elaborate later....

3 Comments:

At 5:45 p.m., Blogger Di said...

I left at around two...fill in from there

 
At 11:31 p.m., Blogger Mackey said...

Wow!! All that fun & you were only down $30!! Not bad!

 
At 11:32 p.m., Blogger Mackey said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home