Friday, March 04, 2005

Hey

Ok, so trip down memory lane today. Got a random phone call out of the blue from my good friend Natasha, and it turns out she's coming to cowtown next wednesday. But while we were on the phone it felt like last november and december when we just called eachother up and chatted or made plans to go to a local pub or something. Yeah, we kinda made those plans again for next week, and already I am looking forward to it. Ah well, we both talked about how we miss those times when we would just hang out at the different pubs in town, but as we both agreed, the happiest times of our lives can never be recreated, just remember them and make new moments that can be remembered. Ah well, now I am looking forward to next week, hopefully we can just pick up where we left off with regards to our friendship...and if you read this Melissa, call me cuz she wants to hook up with you at some point!

Anyways, i've become somewhat of an addict to Nexopia. I'm not really sure why, I just am. Kinda weird, but ah well.

Haha, Jay Leno is on. Somewhat of a funny guy. Anyways, I have nothing really worth talking about. Planning on going to Tequila on friday and then Melrose on saturday, should be an easy weekend, which is what i need since I have two midterms this coming week...sometimes I wish I could just graduate from school and start working, I don't mind working if I like the job, and I don't really particularily like school either. Ah well, I'll just tough it out. Right, I'm off, ciao.

2 Comments:

At 9:20 a.m., Blogger Melissa said...

YAY! Natasha's coming!!
Count me in- except I lost my wallet.. BUT I'm working on replacing my ID- I'm heading down to the registrar today or tomorrow *crosses fingers*

Oh and I'm either going to hunt you down on Nexopia.. or you can make it easy for me and send me a link :P Why?
Because I'm really super nosey

 
At 1:31 p.m., Blogger Roo said...

Hehe, I'll let you hunt me down....BAHAHAHa! actually my username is sirrugo so just type that in and i will *magically* appear!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home