Monday, February 21, 2005

My bubbles!

Last nights foam party was fun to say the least. But it was also filled with its own fair share of drama...though nothing compared to the first foam party...Ack! Anyways, Met up with Rose and Hayley before hand and then met up with Dena, Dianna, Twyla, and Twyla's BF. So everyone got in except for Rose because, well, she had a fake ID and stumbled on the questions the doorman asked and Hayley got the name wrong on the ID when the doorman asked Hayley what her friends name was, so her ID was taken away and she wasn't allowed in. Hayley stayed with her, but I just went in and really couldn't give a shit what happened to the two of them. She used a fake ID and was caught. I wasn't going to ruin my night by caring about someone who was underage and not my friend. Once inside I ran into so many people I knew. Ran into Sam, and I hadn't seen her for so long, and it turns out that Jess (from Hayley's house party) and Sam are like best friends so that was really cool. Danced for a lot of the night, in the middle of the foam, and there were so many more people this time round then the two previous ones, so it was really crowded. Ran into more people I knew on the dance floor so it was really a night of reconnections as well. Then Sam found me n the dance floor so us two began dancing, and then we moved into the bubbles and things got pretty heated to say the least once in the bubbles. But while I was dancing with her, someone came behind me and started grinding with me, and I mean they were feeling me up and everything, so I was kinda caught off guard by that. And I have no idea who it was. After a while, Sam and I got tired so left the foam and just danced some more. When I headed off she gave me a kiss good-bye *sighs* but we made plans to go see Benny Benassi when he's at Tequila at the end of March...after that I headed out of the bubbles and just sat and dried off...and by 12:45 I was on my way home...so all in all it was a pretty good night out...and as a final comment, what goes on in the bubbles, stays in the bubbles. Ah well, could have been funner if Hayley had actually come in, but Rose was caught, and as I said, I wasn't about to ruin my night fretting over other people. Anyways, I must get back to work now, ciao.

3 Comments:

At 10:57 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Benny..when? Are you sure? Where is this listed?
~D

 
At 11:33 p.m., Blogger Roo said...

How da hell did ya get the idea i was flattering myself? I'm not sure what you wanna call running hands up both my legs...and i know i have a bony ass, thanks fer the reminder, oh and I know there isn't much to feel up but hey, I dun really care...and if bubbles are so gay, why were you there? And who is this?

And Benny is at Tequila on March 30th

 
At 12:26 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanna see Benny too!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home