Sunday, February 27, 2005

Nothin in particular

Went to Kink last night, had a good time. Pre-drank at Dianna's and then headed off to the club. Was glad to see that the place was full this month. The shows were good as is usual there. Oh, and wearing eye-liner was interesting, well, as interesting as eye-liner gets...thought it added that something to it. But I think the most weirded part of the night was as we were leaving I was apologizing to Dianna for wanting to leave so early, I was exhausted and was falling asleep in fact (averaging 3-4 hours of sleep per night for a week and a half will do that to me) and I was apologizing cause I thought we were leaving at like 12:30 or some outrageously early time...she just looked at me and said, uh, its almost 3...so yeah, time really had no meaning to me at all...then again I did drink a lot...ah well...so good thing Andrea, Melanie and I didn't end up at Cowboys on thursday night as there was a stabbing there...so I guess the line-up was more than just a coincidence...certainly made me stop and think. And now some highlights from the last few days...

"They slapped me until it made a sound"
"I fell of the bed and hit my nose"
"Is that my breath?" - "No silly, its the clock!" -
- Anyways, I woke up friday morning with that shit scrawled across my hands and arm...and some other random doodles as well....I blame those markings on Melanie and Andrea

"I've always wanted to look like my master and hero..." -BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA...
- No one will get that except for Dianna...hahaha...Duct Tape and Blue Hair!

Right, well, half of the rents are back in cowtown...dad flew in from florida on thursday, and I only saw him tonight for the first time since I got back, sometimes I wonder if I still do live at home...mom gets back monday night, she's currently bustling through Palm Beach looking at horses...the friend she is staying with currently has 1,500 horses in their prime...so that means they are worth upwards of $10,000 US each...that's a lot of fuckin money...I guess her friend did really well on Bay Street (the Canadian version of Wall Street) And from the pics I've seen of the various islands in the Caribbean...I really want to go again...maybe next year...haha, rents are apparently planning a large family vacation again...should be nice, and chances are it will be a free ride for me! *crosses fingers*

I've seemed to have found a new singer that I really like, well, not new, but new for me. Tori Amos. Yeah, I heard her sing on the TV the other day and I actually liked her music, so I went and downloaded four of her songs, and well, like her enough that I am gonna go out and buy her cd now. She seems to be good for those times when I am winding down my day or other moments of solitude...and she now ranks up there with Sarah Brightman. That reminds me, I need to go and get that CD from Live, I really like them, especially lately.

So the Oscars are later on today, this should be interesting, but not interesting for me to waste three hours of my life watching them...So I think I'll just watch Joan Rivers and the Red Carpet and then go head off and get some more school applications done up...deadline is on Monday...

So much to do, and so little time....*sigh* why can't they be more hours in the day...

Anyways...have a good one...this is roo signing off...ciao

3 Comments:

At 12:33 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

EEEEEEEEEEEE...I <3 TOR AMOS!

 
At 1:20 p.m., Blogger Di said...

lol at least you didn't wear the eyeliner as face paint, lol, oh duct tape is fun, knives are awsome as well

 
At 11:04 p.m., Blogger Mackey said...

Sounds like you had a pretty mellow weekend Roo! Liven it up a bit..I live vicariously through you! LOL It reminds me of the days when I used to party allnight & sleep all day:) As you know today was my bday, thanks for the bday greetings you left on my blog. It wasn't so bad...my hubby didn't kill me(though I am sure there are days he would love to!) Had some fun with friends & my hubby & kids. It's all good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home