Wednesday, March 16, 2005

On the homestretch...

Wow, so now half the semester is now done...finally. Which means not much left till finals and then its off to summer jobs. I honestly can't wait to be out working again cuz that means money in my pocket. Haha, and then maybe I can finally pay my mother off the debts I arose cuz of those stupid car repairs. Eh, ah well...haha and that also means warm weather...and thunder storms....Oooooh, i love thunder and lightning, I swear I was like a storm chaser in my last life...Hahaha! Meh, I only managed $6,000 damage to my mothers car last time I got stuck in a storm, then again I was almost hit by lightning and the hail was the size of golf balls. I was scared shitless to say the least. I couldn't see in front of me and had to pull off to the side of the road. Trully insane. But I loved every second in it...yeah. I'm a tad bit odd that way. And in other news, I am now tutoring another student in English. And now I am really beginning to question the integrity of the education system as the guy is in grade 12, has a diploma exam in three months, and he can't tell me the difference between there, their, and they're. Sometimes I really wonder about things like that. I mean, do ya blame the student for being an idiot (yet he has the ability to read a piece of literature and understand it to some of its deepest meanings) or do you blame the education system for failing him in the propoer use of his native language. Ah well. Saint Patty's day is on thursday, been invited to a few different things, and I am still not sure what I want to get myself into. Meh, it all involves drinking beer somewhere along the way. And this weekend I am thinking I may just hightail it down to Lethbridge to party it up with some Irish friends. Haha! Pinch me I'm Irish! Meh. Anyways, off to do something aimless now.
Oh, and just as people were thinking winter was over we get this....a nice cas snowfall that is supposed to last the next few days. Looks like winter is back, not with a vengeance, but more a reminder that we are Canadians, living in Soviet Canukistan as them damn Yanks like to call us.
Signing off, Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home