Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Sometimes I just wonder

Ok, so, Jessica Simpson seems to have redone "These Boots were made for walking" to help promote the new Dukes of Hazrd coming out like next week or whenever it does. Anyways, her new music video is quite the sight. I don't know what is so effin addicting about the damn thing. Is it how horrible Jessica fails to come across as a stunning siren, or how horrible she trashed the classic Nancy Sinatra song. I can't quite put my finger on it. But whenever I hear that damned horn blaring at the beginning I can't help but have a smile creep across my face, and I actually crack up...I mean, it's like an accident, as much as we don't want to look, we can't help it, we are just drawn in to see...Everytime "These Boots" comes on, I snap to attention and I just can't hlep but watch it and listen. Its a horribale remake! And an even worse music video! Yet, there is something about it...damn that Jessica Simpson! Damn her and her ability to make me swallow my pride and actually say I like her new video! Oh yes, I am lamenting...I mean, where else can you see an angry poodle washing a car? Bahahaha! And as someone I know said as soon as she saw that Willie Nelson made some cameo appearances in it, all she said was "Oh willie, did you really have to step so low?" But as I said...as horrible as it is, I can't help but watch it when it comes on, I could easily switch to another video, yet I let it play...I doubt I will ever uncover what the intoxicating ingredient they seemed to have thrown into the damn thing. Damnit, now I have another thing to add to the guilty pleasures list...and no, don't you dare take that two ways you sickos! Anyways, I am off, it seems that the little horn is blaring and a little red Dodge Charger is tearing around some little town corner...ciao all!

These boots were made for walking. And that's just what they'll do, these boots are gonna walk all over you....can I get a yeeehaw?!...damn you Jessica, Daaaaaamn you!

6 Comments:

At 2:46 p.m., Blogger Mackey said...

JESSICA SIMPSON????????????????? That is just as bad as Shawn Desmond...& I think you know how much I hate him! I am so sorry that she has taken control of your mind. Maybe we have to plan an intervention??? I just pray that you come to your sences soon....before it is too late & she has you under her spell forever!!!!

 
At 5:25 p.m., Blogger Di said...

*points and laughts*

 
At 11:00 p.m., Blogger Roo said...

Shoosh you!

 
At 9:05 a.m., Blogger Di said...

NO!

 
At 11:26 a.m., Blogger Di said...

be careful i'll make sure to get it to play over and over on yahoo at work then you'll never get it out of your head (*insert evil laughter here*)

 
At 4:38 p.m., Blogger xsilentwolfx said...

umm I Blame her homing beacon boobs for that music video cause it's stupid and cheesy and why do I watch it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home