Saturday, July 23, 2005

Happy One Year

Well, yesterday was officialy the one year anniversary of thoughts and wonderings on the state of the cosmos. And all I have to say is, what a year it has been. It certainly has been filled with its fair share of drama, laughter, pain, suffering, memories, and moments that will live in infamy. For those who actually read this, I hope you have had just as much fun reading about my adventures as I have had retelling them (though obviously lacking at times). Its been a great year. A rollercoaster of sorts to say the least. From those first moments when I started hitting the bar, to those moments where I was just so fed up with the world. Travelling to Montreal, bitching about the country club. It is hard to believe that it has been an entire year already...who knows where this next year will take me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home