Thursday, July 21, 2005

So tired...

I don't know what's wrong with me...well...actually i do, but I just don't want to admit it. As of lately I have been so tired, like I just don't want to do anything at all. Sluggish I guess is the word I want. I take naps during the day, which is odd, I cancel out of events simply because I don't have the energy to carry out with them. I mean, I canceled out of Bif Naked the other day, simply because I was too tired...

Yet the root cause? My odd sleeping pattern. I don't get a full nights sleep, most times I am lucky to get five hours of sleep. And after three months of that, I think it is finally taking its toll...But lately I have also had to deal with a fair amount of stress lately which is something I am not used to. Heh, the emotional rollercoaster has started up again. But hopefully it won't be anything like last falls, now that was pretty horrible. But I mean, going back to sleeping, I am tired, yet not tired...i find it hard to explain, like I have the energy I guess to do things, just I don't want to because I don't feel like the energy.

Like this past weekend, I didn't want to go out saturday night because I was feeling all sluggish and what not, I didn't want to move from my bedroom floor (I was sitting and listening to music) yet I decided to actually get up, and well, I was going strong until 7.30 am when I finally got home...so I mean, I obviously have the energy to do stuff, yet i want to think that I don't...how very odd indeed...anyways...I think I am out...have a good one everyone. Ciao.

3 Comments:

At 9:03 a.m., Blogger Di said...

cancel on me again, you'll be in big trouble! *kicks shin, steps hard on instep, fires off elastic*

 
At 12:55 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you go so long without sleep, or enough sleep, you eventually loose the ability to "be tired." You basiclly no longer sleep, or sleep properly. Kinda what happened, but apparantly UI genetic case.
All that you really need to do is to go out to bed at the same time every night, and try and get some good physical activty during the day.

Then there are the little things, don't do anything that would get you excited before bed, IE, action movies, girls, drink coffee, and when you go to bed, go to bed to sleep, not read.
And obviosuly, if you are tired, then go sleep.

Your resident insomniac,

Cameron

 
At 3:12 p.m., Blogger Di said...

thanks for the elastic in the eye

 

Post a Comment

<< Home