Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Nevermind

Nevermind what you have heard about me.
Never mind what you think you know about me.
What I am is too far in and can't be found...

I'm standing in the rain. It falls on me and all around me. A bright flash breaks the black starry night. A deep roaring rumble rolls overhead of me. I go and sit under the towering elm tree. Onto the still warm rock. I look out across the great open expanse. And realize, how small I am. How completely insignificant I am. How alone I am.

It's a damn cold night.
Trying to figure out this life.
Won't you take me by the hand, take me somewhere new.
I don't know who you are, but I'm, I'm with you.

Cut and paste, cut and paste.
So very appropriate. I won't try and create something new, especially when something already created is so appropriate.

I will lead. I will not lead.
I will follow. I will not follow.

That's life with me.
Around and around we will go.
That's life with me.
But if I french kissed you in the broad daylight you'd fall in love...

Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage.
And then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury.
Signifying nothing.

Cryptic? No, not at all. Don't read too deep, otherwise you won't be able to free yourself from these thoughts of mine.

Darkness twists about my finger.
Biding its time as I wander through these frightful woods.
Creatures long ago beaten into submission.
Returning for one last stab at infamy.
The eleven scepters of the two lands control the past. present. and. future.
Duality is the essence of my existance.

You are not meant to understand what is being said.
Only one other person knows what I speak of, and if you think it is you...
You are wrong.

Life is a short journey on this path of enlightment that I have embarked on.
Who knows what the future has in hand for me.
As I said, I hope that all of you will remain in my life. One way or another.













If not, see you in the next life. When we are all cats.

Ciao Bella.

And as I said, don't think too deep, otherwise you will drown...

2 Comments:

At 3:12 p.m., Blogger Di said...

*kicks shin and fires off another elastic at you*

 
At 5:13 p.m., Blogger Roo said...

*Steps on foot and whips with ID card*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home