Sunday, June 26, 2005

Oh the joys of having a military dad.

Fuck this shit. Honestly, how can my day from being great, to just downright dismal is the span of a few minutes? Simple. Listen to my Dad blast at me for everything that has ever gone wrong. Yup. I suffered the full wrath of my Father this evening. Oh what fun that was! Nothing better than being told that yer an embarassment to him. That your responsibilty is zero, yet i have been the third parent in this family since my fucking father lost his fucking legs back in yugoslavia. During those years I was this families crutch, and he has the fucking gal to tell me that i have no responisbilty. Well fuck him. If I had the financial capabilites I would fly outta this hole in a matter moments. Fuck this shit honestly. Everyone trips and falls once in while. I cannot be perfect everyday of my life. It is times like this that i want to pick up that fucking bayonet and just cut. But I know that I am stronger than that. That part of my life is over and done with. I know what I am capable of. I know that i have my weaknesses, yet I know that I will recover from my fall. But what he doesn't understand is that I am not like him. I don't cover my emotions, i don't create false impressions. I let it all out. They say that venting is the best medicine to calm down...well, it certainly is true. So, I have one more strike left before I am to be kicked out. Great. So what were the first two strikes? Get this, I forgot to tie the garbages one day, and vacuum the stairs another. Wow. Those are great fucking reasons to get kicked out of the house. Ha! Bullshit I say. He tells me he was living on his own at 19...well fuck...you were fucking going to RMC where you have no choice but to live on yer own dammnit! Honestly! Times have changed! The average kid moves out of his home at 23 cuz THE PRICE OF LIVING HAS GONE UP! So, i guess if I forget to rinse out the sink tomorrow morning, or forget to put the spoon in the right slot I am out of the house. Joyful. Well, as i said, if i had the money i would be gone. But whatever. Anyways, i think i am done. If not, i can always edit my shit in.

Fuck, once a year this happens...every fucking year i slip up for about a month and the threats of getting kicked out arise....the threats of having my tuition cut. My god, I cannot believe the man at times. People always think that having a military dad is tough. THEY HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE. Now excuse, as i go find the fucking frying pan...again...ciao mutha fuckers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home