Monday, August 23, 2004

Rightio...(?)

Bars are great. There we go...nuthin can beat a bar i have decided. Oh and I have almost been fully completely corrupted. Thank you too all of you's who helped me reach that state of person. Oh and I have a wicked bruise on my leg...actually two wicked bruises on both legs. One from being bitten (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) and the other from being shot with a b-b gun (again YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) bloody hell. Biten and shot...what else could possibly happen? How about lots! to say the least....*evil grin crosses face, with shifty eyes* Thursday was great...had a grand time at Outlaws...a few interesting things occured...but I dunno if a public post is really the proper place for such activities... Lets see...25 cent draft...'nuff said. Tonsil hockey with some girl...had my arse grabbed by a guy...crashed at Cam's. Devinah passed out. White Rum and Orange Juice is surprisingly good, especially at 5am... beware of abs...and do not...i repeat DO NOT SAY BITE ME around Cam... *rubs yellow and purple bruise on leg*...
Friday was intersting...Tequila was shyte to say the least...stayed two hours, but got some flattering comments! Yeay Me! Went to house party at Cam's...he got arrested earlier so that was actually a very interesting story....crashed at Devinah's....Saturday Night! COMPLETE SHIT SHOW!!!! Went Car shopping in the afternoon and bought a sunfire...pick it up wednesday....Went to Dianna's for a pre-pre-drink and then went to Cam's for the pre-drink. WORD OF ADVICE! DON'T DRINK ON AN EMPTY STOMACH! Had a grand time....got plastered...and also shot with a b-b gun...thank you Cam for yet another bruise... Took train to 17 ave, went to Tequila. Had a fun time pretending to be sober as the doorman examined me...thank God he turned around whenn he did...just about fell over....Got inside, and basically started dancing right away...but then i got really woozy almost passed out... and then got sick in the bathroom. Very surprised i didn't get kicked out, but hey...it is good to be discreet...Danced with some people, and then a girl named Nancy and I started dancing, and that lead to yet another round of Tonsil Hockey... then we were shoved on stage by Cam and that was tonz o' fun once again. Danced with Nancy and then chic named Karja joined us...and then just as I thought things couldn't get better...well...got licked at the same time by both girls on my cheeks...WHOA! first time something like that has ever happened... then we got kicked off the stage...meh...started dancing yet again...then Cam grabbed me and started dancing with me....that lasted a few seconds before we went our seperate ways...danced some more with Nancy...and then we had a H2H convo while we sat...very good one to say the least...but I can only remember certain bits of it...then after that we walked a long time in the rain and ended up in Mount Royal...people had a political conversation, I called a cab....got picked up....made it back to Dianna's by 4:30 am? I can't remember the exact time...but that doesn't really matter. So yeah....a most excellent weekend indeed...Sunset on Thursday to Sunrise on Sunday...pure complete utter drunkeness...and a ton of stories to tell the world... Yes...indeed...ciao!

10 Comments:

At 10:43 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I most definitly passed out Thrusday, way too much to drink, and people kept bringing me drinks so oh well. Fun times from the parts that I remember, Friday was kinda bust oh well, this Friday is so much better anyways, KINKY!!!!!!!! Saturday, yeah drinks all around, could have walked to the backalley from that guys house:P corruption> I merely introduced you to those who do the really corrupting, lol

 
At 10:49 a.m., Blogger Roo said...

Friday night with 25 cent draft...no wonder you drank too much...lol....so did you ever totally firgure out what happened to your 20? And this Friday is gonna be totally like...i dunno...KINKY!!!! And about the introduction to corruption...you did warn me, but did I listen? NooooOOOOoooo...and for obvious reasons too...LMAO!!! aNd No OnE sAiD tHaT cOrRuPtIoN wAs A bAd ThInG eItHeR...

 
At 11:12 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

no i still don't know exactly waht happened to my twenty oh well, and who kept bringing me more draft eh?
no coruption isn't a bad thing, its a great thing, mwahahaha...i told you he bites and shots people and had some other tendencies, didn't listen or didn't believe me eh?

 
At 11:33 a.m., Blogger Roo said...

I kept bringin you more draft...seemed like a good idea at the time...and yeah...I just didn't believe you when you told me he shoots people and bites people...meh. And SOME other tendencies? HAAA! Pish Posh...he bloody well uh...yeah...not going there...lol

 
At 4:28 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol no you don't want to touch on the other tendencies, but be warned about it being even more out there friday

 
At 4:32 p.m., Blogger Roo said...

what do you mean even more out there...

 
At 4:35 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

not telling you (*runs hides>>>insert evil laughter here<<<*)

 
At 4:39 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

plus i won't disclose it on a site where people under the age of 17 might read it;)

 
At 4:41 p.m., Blogger Roo said...

*gasp* oh my...better...i mean...worse...i mean...whaaa? oh never mind...but rightiooooo(?)

 
At 8:20 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

be afraid be very afraid

 

Post a Comment

<< Home