Monday, August 16, 2004

The Wonders of Diesel...

Fcukin Diesel. Fcukin so-called bar*stars* who wear Diesel and think they are better then the rest of us. Pish Posh with you though darlings. If you want to be a proper bar*star* you gotta own more than just diesel...how about some Versace, Gucci and Armani? Don't think you are so great there by wearing Diesel. Diesel is a cheap~ass label with a bunch of 'designers' and marketers who have over inflated their prices in order to be more "exclusive". Bull Shit. They bloody well fcukin sell Diesel stuff at Winners. Winners! I can go into almost any mall in Calgary and buy Diesel. Good luck trying to even find something from Armani in Winners let alone any given mall in Calgary. Ha. Good luck even trying to find Versace! five stores in Calgary, that is it that sell anything Versace (clotheswise). And even those five stores rarely ever have Versace in stock. Even friggin Burberry is hard to find. I mean, I can go around and buy a $150 Diesel Shirt that a ton of other guys are most likely gonna own, or I can go out, spend the time looking for a rare Armani shirt and drop the money there to have a shirt very few other Calgarians are gonna own. Even Armani Jeans T-Shirts are more exclusive that Diesel. AND I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT! Even Hugo Boss is more exclusive and even I won't buy a Hugo Boss T cuz I'd rather spend the money on a Versace or Armani. And Gucci is out of the picture...not even available in Calgary. Period. Now mind you Boss has some very nice sweaters that I own and love to wear. But I mean seriously these so-called bar*stars* that wear Diesel think they are so uppity. Well have I got news for you! I wonder how many of those "bar*stars*" I saw at Tequila the other night actually own an Armani T, let alone Versace or D&G? Probably very few of them! Like I wore Armani to school, that was a known fact. But I mean one day when I was walking down the halls and a Junior Bar*star* in the grade above me stopped me and was like "Armani Jeans? Jesus Fcukin Christ! Too good for the rest of us?" and here is a guy wearing Diesel shirt, jeans and messenger bag saying this to me! How about that! Now I give points to the genuine Bar*Stars* the ones that own more than Diesel. For example you are not a real bar*star* unless you can wear Versace or Armani or Burberry or Prada or Dolce & Gabbana. I mean the field is wide open. But to be the real deal...don't buy diesel, it is a line of clothes made for the cheapskates who want to think they are bar*stars*. Yes. I will show them. You think you can upstage me? Good luck. And to those who are the true fans of diesel, it is a nice line of clothes but for those who try to make it look exclusive. Pish Posh with you. Next time you want to come and play in the big leagues, get some nicer clothes, or just throw a Prada bag on your side and a t-shirt other than Diesel. Well...Ciao!

3 Comments:

At 12:40 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's a bar*star*?

 
At 8:48 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is a bar star, hmm let me see a barstar is a person, more often seen in the male species, who spends outrageous amounts of money onlower end designers, then proceededs to the bar, thinking they are gods gift to the opposite sex, and walk around all high and mighty, usually the one night stand guy looking to add another notch to the board, in the female species they tend to wear the sluttiest clothes imaginable then stand on the bar allowing guys to look up their skirts, use the guy to get a drink then leave for something better

do not feed the bar star and approach with caution

 
At 9:01 a.m., Blogger Roo said...

Honestly I could not have said it better myself...but the true Bar*Star* wears real Italian designer stuff...
But yes...do approach with caution...these creatures of the night are known are known to take off people's heads in a split second...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home