Tuesday, August 10, 2004

The ULTIMATE Survey thingy

This thing took me a friggin' long time to do...so do please Enjoy!

*************YOU, YOU, YOU***************

What is your full name? Robert Andrew Henwood

1. Nicknames? Drew, Andy-Roo, Roo, Newfy, Newfy-Gee, Sir Rugo, Rugo, The Deputy, Malcom the Muppet, The Friendly-Shoeless-Mailman-Newfy
2. B-day: June 19!
3. Age: 18 and a bit
4. Sex: Hmmm...tuffy there, last time I checked I was a Male
5. Social Security: Let me think about that...NO!
6. Where do you live: Calgary
7. What school do you attend?: Just graduated from Springbank High
8. Siblings? Lance and AJ
9. Pets: Ming and Daisy the Cats, Zeana and Tess the Gods, and Floe the Fish
10. Zodiac Sign: Gemini
11. Righty or Lefty: Righty, but I can write with my Left it just looks like Shyte
*********YOUR LOOKS*********
12. Hair color: Brown at the moment (How unexciting) but it does quite often change colours like Black, Red, Blond, or all four at once!
13. Eye color: Eyes? I have eyes? Oh! You want their Colour?! Ok, they are Soft Blue!
14. Height: My Drivers Licencse says that I am 168cm...so about 5'9" i believe?
15. Do u wear contacts or glasses? I wear contacts...yes
16. Do you have any piercings?: I have four, and all of them are in my ears...
17. Where do you want more?: I wouldn't mind my Cartilage at the top being pierced
18. Do you have a tattoo?: Not yet *evil grin* Come here Shiva! Stand still as you get attached to my back now!
19. If so what and where, if not where would you get it?: I would get the dancing Shiva on my upper back
20. Do you wear any rings?: Yup! In my ears! and sometimes on my index finger and pinky
21.Do you have a certain fashion you follow?: It all changes, depending on my mood, some days I look as though I just got off a catwalk in Milan or Napoli, while other times I look as though I just came from the Gap...My clothes range from High Fashion to Casz stuff
23. How are you today?: Fantabulous! I just got back from lunch and it is a
b-e-a-utiful day outside, but I am a little on the groggy side of things though...
24. What pants are you wearing right now?: My cool lightweight khakis! Good for summer oi!
25. What shirt are you wearing right now?: Uhmmm...my T from Saint Tropez, France that I got while I was there, and my Hugo Boss Sweater
26. What underwear are you wearing right now?: Boxers?!
27. What does your hair look like at the moment? Hat Hair, I just took off the infamous Diesel Hat (Those who are in the know, know what I am talking about!)
28. What song are u listening to right now?: The Peacock Song by Bif Naked
29. What was the last thing u ate ?: A big bowl of Rice Vermicelli and Spring Rolls from this Vietnamese restaurant nearby
30. How is the weather right now?: Sunny, Hot, no Wind, Gorgeous day indeed!
31. Last person you talked to on the phone: My Dad, talking about buying a car for me!
32. Last Dream you can remember: I was living out in the country in Europe and these Aliens landed in a flying Castle (Just like in the Rocky Horror Picture Show) and they were invisible and all the Grade 11 students at S-Bank had to go fight them, and my Grandma was their leader. Anyways, the Aliens possessed them and my Grandma fell into a lake, and then I woke up...weird dream Aye!
33. Who are you talking to right now?: The Computer Screen, and Anastasia, and Nicolas
34. What time is it?: The clock says 1:37 pm
************More about YOU!*****************
35. What are the last four digits of your phone number?: hmmm...which phone, you can have my work, my cell, or my home, or my other home, or the other cell, or the other cell, or the other work phone...lots...so here's my cell then i guess 8843
36. If u were a crayon, what color would u want to be? I would be a metallic Blue with stips of silver coursing throughout me!
37. Have u ever almost died? A few times, yes...uhmmm...i think three or four times now...StAy AwAy! OoooOOOOOooooo...(!)
38. Do u like the person that sent u this? Sure...though it is now on me Blog!
39. How do you eat an Oreo? In thirds...and I only eat them when I am watching a horror movie...lets me know that I am still alive!
40. What makes you happy? My Piano, the Mountains, the Sun, driving with all the windows and sunroof open, My Music blasting, travelling, memories, my friends, Lunch Hours, Movies, Restaurants, Shopping, and Lounging by pools, Swimming, walking, thinking, and Bars...
41. What's the next CD you are going to buy?: Either Bif Naked or AFI...
42. What religion/denomination are you?: Uhmm...Discordian
43. What's the best advice ever given to you? Enjoy Life Today, live for the Moment, Stop and Smell the Roses, think Happy thoughts, The Simple Things are the Biggest things...
44. Have u ever won any special awards? Yup...a few throughout my life thus far
45. What are your future goals? To become an architect, and own a Rolls Royce Corniche, and Retire in the South of France...
46. Do u like to dance? yes
48. What's the stupidest thing u ever done? Oh Gawd...uhmmm...there are toooo many instances that can be named right now. Perhaps it was uh...oh my...i don't know...i'll let you know later!
49. What's your favorite memory? THE GRAD PARTIES!!!ALL OF THEM!!! The Cruise in the Caribbean, and Belize with all the friday night escapaders!
50. If u could change 1 thing bout yourself what would it be? I would have a six-pack..
51. Where do you shop the most?: Uhmmmm...all over...Right now its Henry Singer and Holt Renfrew in a tie, and after that is either the Gap, or Club Monaco
52. How many kids do you want to have? 4
53. Son's names? Matthew and Mark
54. Daughter's names?: Ajanna (Pronounced Aye-anna) and Madeline
55. Do you do drugs?: NO!!
56. Do you drink?: Yes...all the time! You can't live without water you know! Oh...you mean alcoholic stuff...at Mynt Lounge, and House Parties
57. What kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use?: Got2be
58. What sport do you hate the most?: Baseball! What a friggin terrible sport!
59. What are you most scared of? SpIdErS, the three G-pIxIeS, and the creatures from the Village
60. How many TV's do you have in your house? Oh my...lots...uh...7 total
61. Do you have your own? Nope...saving up for a small plasma screen though
62. Phone lines? In the house? Two...but I have my own cell
63. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?: No...but I have Painter who looks out over me
64. Have you ever broken/sprained/fractured a bone? I really did a good job on ym ankle two years ago, couldn't walk for a few days, and was out of gym class for about two weeks, oh and I chipped my Elbow this past winter by falling on ice...ouch
65. Who do you dream about? Brad Pitt...yum...and I once had a dream where I became good friends with Julia Andrews and Angeline Jolie
66. Who do you tell your dreams to? Hayley and Bonnie
67. Who are the loudest friends you have? JESS!!! then Andrea...wait...Melanie...Melanie is definetly on top of that list
68. Who's the quietest friend? Melanie is...definetly Melanie
69. Is cheerleading a sport? I would say yes...it doesn't look that easy
70. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?: Ewww! Tootsie Pops! I hate Tootsie Pops...blech
*********YOU and LOVE*********
72. Do you believe in Love? Sure
73. Do you have a girlfriend or boyfriend?: single and loving every moment of it
74. Do you have a crush?: Yes...and who it is? Well...that is for priveleged people only!
75. Who is your crush?: answered in previous question
76. Did you send this to your crush? yes...my crush is my blog...i dunno, they might end up reading it though!
77. Do you believe in Love at first sight? Normally no...but you know, it seems to happen quite a bit in the movies so I am gonna say yes...
78. Where would you like to go on your honeymoon? A two week Mediterranian Cruise, followed by a week in Paris!
79. What song do you want played at your wedding? I don't know yet...but I'm thinking Come What May from Moulin Rouge...very good love song.
80. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?: Hair, eyes, and smile
81. Who is your Longest Crush?: Again not telling for fear of word getting out to them... ;-) but those in the know, know!
82. Who do u want to spend the rest of your life with? My Soul mate?
83. Do you find yourself attractive? Uh...sure!
84. Do you find yourself ugly? Hmm...no not really
85. Do others find you attractive? I don't know, I really don't ask
86. Are you a virgin?: Perhaps ;-)
*****ON GUYS FOR GIRLS TO FILL OUT (for girls only)*****
89. Boxers or briefs:
91. Curly or straight hair?:
92. Tall or short:
93. Six pack or muscular arms:
94. Good or bad guys:
95. Hat or no hat:
96. Ears pierced or not:
97 tan or no tan:
98. Totally shy, or octopus arms:
99. Stubble or neatly shaven:
100. Rugged or sporty:
101. Studly or cutie:
102. Accent or not:
103. Glasses?:
104. Smart or dumb:
105. What sport should he play?:
106. Dependent (whipped) or independent:
*****ON GIRLS FOR GUYS FOR GUYS TO FILL OUT(for guys only)*****
108. Painted nails or not: Painted nails are cool
109. Regular or sports bra: Hmmmm...sports
111. Cute n' mysterious or wild n' sexy: In the middle there
113. Dark or blonde hair: Blond
114. Long or short hair: Mid Length, but I think short is cool
115. Curly or straight hair: Straight
116. Dark, light, or crazy cool eyes: Crazy Cool
117. Long or short nails: Mid-Length again, long nails can be really gross
118. Hat or no hat: Depends on the person
119. Good or bad girl: A bit of both ;-)
120. Hair up or down: Down, but really whichever one the person with the long hair wants
121. Jewelry or none: Some Jewellary
122. Tall or short: Middle again
124. Accent or no accent: Accents are hot
125. Pants or dress: depends on the person again
126. Tan or fair: Tanned
127. Glasses: Contacts? But some girls can really pull the glasses off
128. Pretty indoor chick or crazy party chick: A bit of both
129. Freckles or none: some
130. Shy or outgoing: in the middle again
131. Funny or always cool: Funny, but knows when to be serious
132. Talkative or shy: Not too talkative, that can be bad
*****Pick One: THIS OR THAT***********
133. Lights on/off: off
134. sun or rain?: Depends on my mood and season, in summer it MUST be sunny, and it can only rain during Thunderstorms, while in April, May, October, and November it can only Rain.
135. Mickey D's (McDonalds) or BK (Burger King)?: NEITHER! A and Dub
136. Do u like scary or happy movies better?: I like both a lot, but I like Happy Movies
137. Backstreet Boys or NSYNC: Uhmmm...they both can die....Yes? How about Bif Naked?
138. On the phone or in person?: In Person...definetly
139. Paper or plastic?: whaaaa?
140. sausage or pepperoni?: Jerky? I like jerky lets say that!
141. Summer or winter? I love all of the seasons...Summer for the Warmth, Winter for the Snow!
142. hugs or kisses?: Hugz!
143. Milk, Dark or White Chocolate? Milk Choclate! Especially Bernard Choclate!
144. Root Beer or Dr. Pepper: Sprite
145. Glass half full or half empty?: Half Full
146. CD or Tape: CD
147. Dogs or Cats? Cats!
149. Mud or Jell-O wrestling: Chocolate pudding (ENR summa 2002...LMAO!!!!!!!)
150. Vanilla or Chocolate: Vanilla
151. Skiing or Boarding: Skiing...yup
152. Day or night: Both have their pluses...so Both...(!)
153. Cake or pie: CAKE
155. Diamond or pearl: Diamonds!
156. sunset or sunrise: Sunrise (tho i am never ever up that early) cuz that way you've still got the whole day ahead, and Sunset too!
***************YOUR FAVS*******************
157. Color? Blue
158. Food: Teryakie Chicken, Cheeseburgers...oooh! Strawberry Milkshakes!
159. Fast Food: A and Dub
160. Candy: Reese's Pieces
161. Beverage: Strawberry Milkshake, and Sprite!
162. Ice Cream Flavor: Vanilla Soft Ice Cream, and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Hard Ice Cream
163. Sport: To play...Soccer, to watch...Football, or Hockey!
163. Animal: Llamas and Cats and Dogs
164. Fave type of music? A little of everything, Pop-Punk, Punk, Metal, Hip-Hop... and lotsa other stuff too
165. Radio Station?: CJAY 92! and Vibe 98.5
166. Song: Lots out there...uhmmm...The Peacock Song, Spaceman, Lucky, Dawning on Me all by Bif Naked...The Beautiful People, Smells like Teen Spirit, I Love Rock and Roll, We're Not Gonna Take It, Save Up all your Tears, I feel So Beautiful, Black Betty
167. Group: BiF nAkEd!! AFI, Marilyn Manson, Nirvana, Joan Jett, Social Code, Sum41, Blink 182, Linkin Park
168. Number: 13, 23
169. Fav. Actor or Actress? Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Orlando Bloom, Lindsay Lohan, Sean Astin, Seth Green
170. Fav. day of the year? Christmas
171. Fav. month? July, December
172. TV show? The Simple Life (1 & 2), CSI:Las Vegas, Celebrities Uncensored, The Assistant, The Real World, Room Raiders, Sex and the City
173. Store? Henry Singer, Holt Renfrew, Gap, Club Monaco, Le Chateau, Winners, Underground
174. Scent: Forests, or oceans
175 Board Game? Trivial Pursuit or Monopoly
176. Will this thing EVER end? Doesn't seem like it!
177. Saying? Go big or go Home...or Enjoy the Simple things in Life
HAVE YOU EVER********
178. Loved someone so much it made you cry? Hmmmmm...no
179. Drank? Of Course!
181. Ever gotten dumped?: Yes
182. Broke the law? mmmhmmm...yuppz
183. Ran from the cops?: Yes
185. Stole something? Yes
186. Tried to kill yourself? No, thank Eris
187. Made yourself throw up? Yes
189. Made yourself cry to get out of trouble? Nope
************* A FiNaL NoTe*******************
190. Do you like filling these out: If and when I'm bored----
--------Scully...Look! An Alien
--Ah Shit man!
-------Take me to your Leader!!
*lol*
195. what song you listenin to NOW?: Something by Rob Zombie...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home