Thursday, December 14, 2006

*Dance Dance Dance*

I am in an excellent mood!
The cosmos seem to be in alignment and all is well!

New York is here in a mere two days!
can anyone say...
oh my fucking gawd!!!

it has been years since I was last there, and so I am most excited for this adventure.

I wonder what it is REALLY like. I want to explore the so-called city that never sleeps, and from what I have heard from friends who have lived in Manhattan, that is the truth. I want to hit up the Upper West Side, Central Park, Times Square, Chelsea (since it is the gay village there apparently). I just want to explore the city, and of course that means Broadway hehehe. The biggest question though, is what the partying age is. For example, the drinking age is 21, but can I still go clubbing there even though I am 20? Because seriously...clubbing there would be amazing. Even if it would be by myself.

I want to just experience the whole city.

A friend told me that in the city, there is no room for shyness otherwise I will get my ass kicked. She would know, as she lived there for a time and ran a hair salon in SoHo...or was it TriBeCa, I can't remember, but it was one of those funny names, I think it was SoHo, but anyways! She said i would have the time of my life there, and i don't doubt it. I will be there in the days leading up to Christmas, and I can't wait to see the city. Haha, listen to me gush! Jeez!!!

Another element that I am looking forward to is seeing some family there again. My Uncle and Aunt live in New Jersey, and the last time I went there I was 10, and from what I remember they had an incredible place. It'l just be nice to see them and visit with them again. That way I can also reconnect with my cousins as well. I hope this trip will be all that I hope for it to be. I have my fingers crossed.

Well, Bon Voyage all. This will likely be my last posting before i leave. Take Care all. i will try and post while i am there, but i have no guarantees.

Cheers and Ciao all!

1 Comments:

At 4:26 p.m., Blogger Di said...

have a fantastic time on your trip i look forward to hearing all about it and seeing some amazing pictures

 

Post a Comment

<< Home