Monday, October 23, 2006

The Hiatus has come to an end.

After a huge lull on here, I have made my triumphant return. The biggest reason for this delay is that i forgot my account password until tonight. So here I sit, writing once again. So, here is an update in the life of Andrew...
The biggest news most likely being...
I recently fully came out of the closet to everyone. Yes, that means you are reading the blog of a flaming faggot. And for those of you who are intolerant, close minded and ignorant, well you can all just go fuck yourselves.
Uhm...I also have moved out so I am not living with two other awesome room mates.
I am still working at Le Chateau in lower level management.
I am no longer at the University of Calgary!! Woohoo! I finally got out of that shit hole and am actually doing something that I absolutely love which is designing buildings and houses!
I have met lots and lots of amazing new people. But by that same token I have said goodbye to lots of amazing people too.
I don't know, so much has happened that i don't know where to begin.
Well, I guess that this is a nice welcome back. Cheers and ciao all, until next time.

2 Comments:

At 10:52 a.m., Blogger Di said...

hey glad to see you back

you have my number i expect a call, we both have busy schedules. but look i'm willing to give up those couple extra hours of sleep to hang out with you. i just need a phone call from you.

 
At 2:34 a.m., Blogger xsilentwolfx said...

woot way to go drew and ya for the end of a hiatus lol I think im due to post back in my blog if I ever do the rants of crazy seem to have come to a slow and umm talk to dani lately?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home