Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Otay...

Well I guess this finally proves what others have been saying about me for years. And here I always thought that I was normal to a certain extent. But I guess that theory just got thrown out the window. But meh. I guess life goes on and I am just going to have to accept it that way.

Take the quiz: "How weird are you? !!PiX!!"

Dude...what wrong with you?
Congrats...you got my highest level of weirdness...props to you dawg..now remember it always fun to run blinfolded with scissors!

GERALDINE! GET YER ARSE OUT OF DEVINAH'S MOTHERBOARD! GRRRRR! Curses...(!)

3 Comments:

At 9:28 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

how dirty can someone make your last comment sound?!?

 
At 9:54 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i got the same on the quiz

 
At 10:36 a.m., Blogger Roo said...

Dirty? Ooooh...i see. Well, how's this one sound?
Geraldine, get yer arse out of Devinah's lap! (top)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home