Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I'll feed you to the Yak

I am psychotic and seem to have a drinking problem.

Also a hopeless romantic who gets way too attached far too soon.

Damnit!

That is why I am retiring from this ridiculous game called love.

And for that reason I shall remain being a psychotic gemini who has a drinking problem.

But at the same time, I really don't have a drinking problem as I don't drink more than a bottle of wine a night more than two nights a week! So I guess that just leaves me with being a psychotic gemini!

I have also realized that I am a firm believer in one night stands! They are far more exciting than trying to pursuit someone who you never know if things will really work out with. Whereas with a one night stand you are guaranteed (most of the time) of a fun night without any strings attached (again most of the time). So I say the hell with relationships for now! And bring on the cute boys hahahah!!!

Well I think I am done with my random rambling for this evening and I shall return to my movie "Breakfast at Tiffany's" which Corey so kindly gave me for christmas! And with that said...

"Do you know what i am going to do to you? I am going to march you over to the zoo and feed you to the yak...when I finish this drink!"

1 Comments:

At 11:47 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm a psychotic gemini, too. Good luck with that drinking! It seems all us geminis have similar wine habits ;)

Cheers!
NetChick
http://www.netchick.ca

 

Post a Comment

<< Home