Monday, August 29, 2005

Through a loop!

So I threw my parents through a loop the other day, the other day being friday. I walked in the door with another piercing...in my nose. Haha, no, I didn't get my septum pierced (the flap between the two nostrils) i just got a little stud on the right side of my nose. And honestly, it looks quite good I think, and i really like it. Just, its a pain at times though, cuz i will go to blow my nose and i will forget its there and suddenly its *pain*...

Melissa is back from Sumatra, I am going to call her up one of these days and go for a beer with her and see her pictures and listen to her adventures.

Jamie it seems is making an appearance in all our lives again. I haven't seen the guy in a solid two months so i should prolly give him a holler one of these days.

Tonight I am calling Dani up, it sounds like she needs an ear and a helping hand these days, life isn't being too kind to her at the moment.

Alberta's centennial is on thursday, i am excited for the fireworks which are to be launched...should be a good time...

anyways, this is all i have time for, perhaps more will come in the near future. ciao all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home