Friday, August 12, 2005

To the edge!

I'm headed to the edge of reason. When does something make no sense anymore and become a burden and a hindrance instead of something healthy? Well, I guess the answer is, when I feel like this. I offered the world on a silver platter. But I was turned down. Not my choice, but something someone will have to live with for the rest of their life. The old saying is very true, you never know what you have till it's gone. Only then do you realize the opportunity that had presented itself right in front. Hindsight is always 20/20. Heh, it's not my life so what do I care anymore? But, onwards I say. Or as a dear friend and I say...OPA! Life is too short to just sit around and mope all the time. Life's a bitch sometimes, but life is also the best thing sometimes. There is so much to go out and experience, and I am not going to let anyone or anything tie me down and prevent me from doing what I want to see and do. To the ends of the Earth I say! Who shall join me as I embark on this magnificient and epic journey known as life? I hope all of you will. So what are you all waiting for? Get up! Get out! Stand up! Stand out! Be Proud! Be proud of who you are. Shed the masks of life and be who you know you are. Dance as if no one is watching! Sing like no one is listening! Carefree! Be a free spirit! I am who I am, and nothing and no one will ever change who I am. Yes I have my moods, but honestly...its a part of who I am. That's life with me, I know. Around and around you will go. But I know you will fall in love with me. You want real? take out the contacts, wipe off the makeup and look in the mirror. That's who you are. That's who I am. I am happy with who I am. I know at times I am lost. We all get lost from time to time. It's just a part of life. So get used to it, suck it up. You only have one go at it in this form, in this time...don't throw it away to wind. Go big. Or go home.

Peace, joy, and love all. Ciao Bellas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home