Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The Violation that almost happened...

Friday night.
Mala, Dena and myself are drunk.
As per usual on a Friday night.

Anyways, I was tired and was dozing off on the couch when all of a sudden Mala and Dena jumped on my, and I didn't know exactly what was happening, that was until I heard that sounds. The sounds that a vibrator makes. Then it hit me...they were going to try and violate me with a vibrator. I panicked and ended up wrestling for a good while with the two of them, and then I booked it to the other side of the room. And that was how my friday night managed to turn into a kink fest. So by the nights end, I was tied up with a skipping rope, was beaten with a mini leather whip, and had lube on my forehead...oh, and there was plenty of boobage falling out all over the place...was definetely interesting to say the least. And perhaps the most interesting thing was the BJ practice that was supposed to go on. I didn't let it happen, and I still don't know if those two were actually serious or not, cuz it was like, whoa...oh man, what a friday night that was...lol...

and the next time, we're going with a bigger whip...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home