Tuesday, August 16, 2005

I *heart* Ikea!

So, team LaRue had another adventure last night it would seem. This time, we decided to unleash ourselves in Ikea. Now I don't even know where to begin with describing the wonder that is Ikea. However, suffice to say we were there for an hour and a half, and we definetely ran out of time sadly as the store had to close. However Mala and I had good fun going through and looking at the furniture, trying out the furniture and mentally planning what we want and where it would go. Mala and ended up buying a really cool hanging light/chandelier type thing, and I mean the thing is really cool. And she also bought a bunch of other accessories for her new place which she moves into in a few days. If I am in town I'll help her move as she promised pizza and beer for my services (yum). I wasn't in a huge spending money mood which was quite odd considering it was Ikea, but I still ended up walking out with 42 candles, a lamp that lights up and changes color, a tea maker and a mug and saucer. Oh, and I almost bought an end table, but I made the mistake of forgetting to get measurements from my room where I wanted to put it, which just means I have an excuse to head back to Ikea...and soon! Yeah, Ikea was fun, but we ran out of time which was quite sad, ah well. Anyways, I'm off...cheers and ciao all!

1 Comments:

At 3:42 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I haven't been here in SO long. I lost my internet thingy because I'm so poor. GOD, do I ever miss being updated!! Anybibble, call me. I haven't been sure whether you were in town or not, you being the jetsetter that you are.

Laters,
Jay

 

Post a Comment

<< Home