Sunday, February 13, 2005

Fucking fuck fuck fuck!

Well that was fucking bullshit...FUCK! The one night where I actually have to be home cause I have to drop the rents off at the airport at 5 fucking am...and the hottest chic to ever have expressed interest in me asks me to go home with her...and I had to say NO! FUCK! this is bullshit...and some other girl who was really really pretty said that she thought I was really cute, and then she tried dancing with me and I had to leave. WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THIS?! GAH! WHY COULDN'T HAVE THIS SHIT HAPPENED SOME OTHER WEEK! FOR FUCKS SAKES! and now I am bitter. Very bitter. *must control fist of death* That was by far the raunchiest night I have ever been out on and it was being set up into one of the most intriguing nights out for me and then it was some huge let down in the end. Fuck! ah well, next week I guess, as that chic told me, which means, sorry pal, you missed the boat. FUCK! fucking fuckity fuck fuck fuck! Ciao all you mother fuckers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home