Sunday, February 06, 2005

STFU...

The clicking of the mouse is driving me insane...
The ringing in my ears is driving me insane...
The cracking of my knuckles is driving me insane...
The hum of the computer is driving me insane...
The meowing of my cat is driving me insane...
The thought of school is driving me insane...
The disappointments in life are driving me insane...
The lack of intelligence of this society is driving me insane...
The cold chill in this house is driving me insane...
The lack of people to talk too is driving me insane...
The lack of emotion I am feeling is driving me insane...
The idiots who run this country are driving me insane...
The stupidity of people is driving me insane...
The bitches in my life are driving me insane...
The pricks in my life are driving me insane...

The snapping of your necks is driving me insane...

3 Comments:

At 12:06 p.m., Blogger Melissa said...

So basically you're feeling pretty fuckin good, eh?

:P

 
At 3:37 p.m., Blogger Di said...

so insane is the in thing for today

 
At 8:22 p.m., Blogger Roo said...

I am feeling pretty damn good, bang on Melissa! Bahahaha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home