Friday, October 29, 2004

Ouch, I am in pain!

Ow, is all i have to say at the moment. My head is killin me, my arm is all buggered up, and i have some loverly bruises all over my body. Lovely indeed. I am such a mess at the moment, and all i have to thank for that is some guy who ran a yield sign and hit me head on last night. Ouch...ouch...ouch...but at least i was able to walk away, considering the seriousness of it all. I was driving my Mom's car, and it is a write-off. There is no engine left. And now i am apparently off for the hospital so i can get checked out...ya know, in case there is internal bleeding, or my head is messed up (like when is it not though?) and all that jazz. Excellent, and right before halloween too...ah well. I am still up for partying i guess, i'll just take it easier than normal. Haha, i only went to one bar last night after the whole thing. Yeah that's right. I walked away from an accident and went to the bar. Actually it was exactly what i needed, i didn't want to be home alone, i wanted to be with friends, people i feel comfortable with, so to the club it was. Anyways, time to run...ciao!

2 Comments:

At 6:17 p.m., Blogger Di said...

Hope you're alright

 
At 8:45 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you weren't hit hard enough, apparently... You're still typing, aren't you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home