Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Higgitus Figgitus

*Higgitus Figgitus Hockety Pock*
Hum de dum dum dum
What to write...
i dunno...
Wherever
did
that
fishy
go?
Ickity Uckity Bickity Buck
It is time to go and eat some lunch
C R A Z Y
C R A Z Y
Gravity is a myth
There is nothing there, you only imagine it is there
Here comes the Bimbo Blond
I need a hug :(
Hmmm...
Mustn't Kill Family, Mustn't kill Father, Ah Fcuk it, I'ma getting the frying the pan
Bubbles
Bubbles and Pop
Tiddly Winks
Smite me oh mighty Smiter
Jellicle cats are queens of the night, singing at astronomical heights
Hard as lightning soft as candle light
Dare you trust the Music of the Night!
For every Job that's created there's an element of fun
And then Snap! The jobs a game!
Thank you to Mary Poppins...ah ha ah ha ah ha
I love to Laugh
Give yourself over to Absolute pleasure, 29 years of it and counting
Creature of the night
We're all gonna die of brain cancer
I hate toe hair
Ewwwww...if only
Pickles were orange
and penguins could fly
if sheep could talk
and tea cozies walk
then this blogg
would belong to a tree
but hence it belongs to rugo
see?
I can see its a miracle!
How the heck did I possibly live to see the age of majority?
I should have died a long time ago. Hmmm
Makes you wonder, makes you think
A caterpillar and a spider turned my screws a little tighter.
What we do in life echoes for eternity.
People always want to know what I am thinking,
This is perhaps the closest thing ever to that
Wow, I must be in a generous mood today
Normally I would never even consider giving such a privelage to somebody
Hmmm...Gustafer, get down from there right this moment
I hate doing the dishes
I think it is time to shake me all night long
ew that sounded really gross
i did not mean it that way though
wow
I have always wondered what would happen
How in the hell would you ever know
The Chaos theory
I assume nothing, and neither should you
You are soo full of shyte
You despicable Chaotic pathetic squirming kinda thing
Chaos, that is Chaos
This is organized Chaos
Chaos Chaos Chaos Chaos Chaos
Time to die
No, not yet
When I said that I should die a bachelor, I did not think I would live long enough to see the day I get married
Yes
Thank you to Shakespeare
Fast Runner
Fast Runner
Road Runner
Road Runner
Quite the Weekend
Yes
No?
Maybe so
I don't know
The whole carb diet is a huge marketing scheme.
Pish Posh...it does not make me like Monday Mornings
Only 124,978,632 seconds left top live. Never enough time oi!
What to do
God Bless you please Mrs. Robinson
Who does Jesus love more than she'll know?
Yes...the Machine that goes BING is now fully operational
No Shit Shirlock
-Keep digging Watson
Thanks Tips!
Enough
of
this
random
rambling
thank you
ever so much
Ciao, for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home