Thursday, November 01, 2007

Rawr!

Perhaps it is time to set the record straight.

Before things get said that are not necessarily true.

There are truths and there are untruths.

Seeing as I write a hell of a lot better than I could ever talk out in person, here I go...

Yes, I may have liked a certain individual and told him that straight up. Yes nothing came of that. I was fine with that. I was moving on.

I did however enjoy this persons company immensly. Yes, we spent a lot of time together. I liked it, because I could just kick back and hang out. I got to dork out and for a few hours and just enjoy myself and laugh.

I don't understand how that sudddenly turned me into a love sick puppy. Jesus, you may think you know me, but you sure as hell cannot read my mind.

Never once did I ever overreact, continusouly throw myself at this individual or anything of the like. I got an answer and I was ok with that.

I regret ever opening my mouth.

And I was not and am not doing what you did with Alice

I don't know what you were trying to accomplish. Jealousy perhaps. Whatever the case may be, I hope you enjoy your time together for I will be taking a step back, and figure out how I came to be in the position I am in.

You aren't the same person I knew. I don't know whats happening. And trust me, I am not the only one noticing this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home