Sunday, May 06, 2007

High Lights from my Nex Blog seeing as it will be gone...

When everything in the world may seem dark and gloomy, I know at least that I have this amazing girl right there beside me. Thank you susan. You do mean the world to me...and though I may not say it all the time, or as eloquently, and god knows i am not that touchy feely usually....but i do love you missy....

"so... i realized something today...
because of you, and your friendship
and espically your love...
i've changed as an individual.
you helped me realize my love of fashion
you helped me realize my strength
you helped me find self determination
and thanks to you,
i know the difference between true friendships that last forever
and friendships that are just there for the hell of it. "

- 04/08/07

"Making kids pick their careers at the age of 17 is one of the greatest crimes modern society has on its conscience. Yes, I realise that this is quite a big claim given the roll-call of 20th century disasters, and yes I realise that the 21st century, while perhaps not replicating the scale of calamities of the past, is doing its best to keep up."

- A very disenchanted lawyer from Down Under

02/07/07

TITTIES!!!! COME BACK!!!

-01/28/07

It's christmas eve...
I'm drunk...
my mother is drinking vodka...
my brothers are threatening to bludgeon each other to death...
and Marilyn Manson and Rammstein are playing over the speakers in the house...
I love Christmas with my family...
p to the s...
I wish I could spell.

- 24/12/06

"I am going to make a fur belt out of the roadkill I found this afternoon and call it Fendi"

"We're sorry mame that your coffee tastes like onions, but Andrew left his pasta salad in the fridge with the cream last night"

"Kill them all let God sort them out..."

"The maid was in the garden hanging out the clothes, along came a blackbird and snipped off her nose!"

"Philosophie Française, toujours mauvais..."

"Chaos seems to be ruling supreme at the moment...paradise is lost"

"Andrew...how many episodes of 24 are there?" - "24 mother..."

"no...i'm soecialk...sorry, i mean special"

"Apparently I am a Skanky Alcoholic..."

"Is your sarcasm absolutely necessary?" - "Hmmm, it's not addressed in the memo..."

"It's a duflafel...? What the hell is a duflafel?"

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die tomorrow"

"Yes, I am just that fucking charming."

- 10/19/06

I wish those rabbits living beneath me would keep the volume down on their procreating activities, especially at 1am!

bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang

Seriously.

- 07/31/06

Random conversation that occured over the lunch hour that i found rather amusing...!

M: You have a face for radio! lol, jk.
Me: Yeah? Well so does your mom!
M:Yah, My mom is ugly. Your point?
Me: Uhm...I dunno....Vagina? Yay! Almost lunch...and ew, vagina and eating doesn't go over so well in the same message...
M: You box eater you!
Me: Only twice! Jeez now I just kick them!
M: I've never touched a box. I'm afraid it might bite my hand off.
Me: And if not the box itself, then its owner!
M: Rabid Beaver
Me: Hahaha! Yes!

~*~

Oh Yay for random text message conversations!!!

- 06/29/06

miss Kink Night. Yes technically it is still going on, but it just isn’t the same anymore. Ever since it left detours it has not been the same. The crowd is dying out as it keeps changing venues every month. You no longer know what to expect. It’s just not the same feeling. It’s sad really. They really were a ton of fun. I mean it’s coming up on two years now since I first went to Kinky. And man, it was a blast. Ah good times good times. I remember when they were it was a monthly thing for all of us…the high light of the end of the month for most of us. It gave me a chance to see people that I didn’t get to see all too often. But at least I knew that I would run into them there. I had my crazy hair, and tight black outfit…and sometimes handcuffs. Melissa was there in her hot little thing, pleather and all. Mala was there in a Sari, looking like an exotic stripper, Dianna and here little black tutu. Still hard to believe that it’s coming up on two years now already. It is amazing how time flies now isn’t it. Detours really was the best location for it. Everyone knew that it was going to be happening there, so I mean there was never the worry about where the next one would be held at. Everyone knew about it. The dance floors were great with their two varieties of music, and seriously the DJ’s spinning knew what they were doing, knew what the crowd wanted, there were times that I could have just danced the whole night away there. They had the perfect setup for the shows…between the back stage and the front one…and all the kinky fetishes and fantasies that people dreamed about. Fireplay…dominatrix…role play…*sigh* I got so many ideas from those shows….The upper room where the whippings would occur…I remember my first time getting whipped…was certainly interesting…but man, if they knew how to whip you right it was sooo good…Then there was that table in the corner of the basement where we would all always gather. I mean it was just ours. If anyone was sitting there we would join them and once again the table would belong to us. I always knew that I could find people that I knew sitting there. See I don’t know what happened. It was good for the most part. Detours was the best location. It was dirty, but I mean that’s what fed into the whole evening…It was a part of the environment, it really added that finishing touch to the overall atmosphere. Of course you could fall, there were so many different staircases and whatnot, but it was a rush. The bar-tenders, the Queens, the leather daddies, and of course, the Electrical Tape…Hahaha…gawking at the costumers that people wore, or lack thereof of a costume…it all made the evening a highlight of my month I know. Two years…it’s been two fucking years…gawd I miss that night…

- 06/27/06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home