Thursday, August 04, 2005

Pretty good for a Wednesday...

Where do I begin...hmmm...well...Jordan and I hung out for a bit last night. Was nice to spend some time together again, and it was made very clear to me that there is still an us between us two which was reassuring I guess one could say. Chilled by the river for a bit, made our way down 17th, and lastly parked the car in Crescent Heights and just admired the skyline as the darkness of the night settled in around us. Afterwards dropped Jordan back off at the Aunt's house and I booked it down to the Saddledome where I met up with my friend Danielle (aka Dani Rae, I linked her blog on the side) and her friend Julia, who both attended the sum41/Motley Crue show, and all three of us made our way down to Tequila for some after-concert partying. Well, the night took a twist for the interesting when it turns out that Vince Neil, the lead singer of Motley Crue was actually there in person. Suffice to say, we partied it up with Vince Neil for a bit. After a while we headed to Twisted, cuz Danielle wanted to do some dancing, but the place was dead so instead we went to Cowboys. That place also proved to be a good time, as per usual. Wasn't as packed as it usually is on Draft night, so that was a welcome change to actually have some room to dance for once. Oh, and there was another first for me, I ended up on the speakers with Danielle...that was a bit interesting to say I guess. So there I was dancing with Danielle who was also dancing with her speaker friend, some blond chic who we met on the speakers...Oh, and I garnered one really intoxicated liner that was said to me...some random dude came up to me while I was on the dance floor, looked at my hair, then looked at me and said "Dude, your hair looks like a couch." Julia just cracked up as soon as the guy left, and I just stood there dumbfounded. That was one thing I did not expect to hear, so my hair apparently looks like a couch, interesting. Uhm yeah, made it to last call and then headed for home. Was a quiet ride, but once we got to my place I still happened to have a 2-6 of Absinthe, which Danielle has been dying to try so she ended up. Well, to put it bluntly, she was drunk after just a shot...mind you she had been drinking all evening, but the Absinthe put her over the edge...that was entertaining. Anyways, to say the least it was a very fun night, from the laid back time with Jordan to the crazy hectic pace of Cowboys...twas a good night indeed. Alright, I'm out, cheers and ciao all.

1 Comments:

At 2:07 a.m., Blogger xsilentwolfx said...

Why yes that intoxicated one liner comment had me laughing. I just like to know were he got couch from

 

Post a Comment

<< Home