Thursday, June 02, 2005

Please excuse me...

Aight, so, for some reason i am absolutely fascinated with a certain...phrase...especially as of recently. It is an older phrase and a very demeaning one at that, but somedays, actually most days i believe it can be aptly applied to me...

I am such a dumb bitch...

I do not know what it is about that phrase, but something about intrigues me, eggs me on. Perhaps because it is so insulting and i am using it to describe myself...Haha! i can just see it on a scholarship application..."Please describe yourself in one sentence: I am such a dumb bitch."

Oh man, I am sure that would go over particularily well with the adjudicators...anyways, since i have nothing else to say except the weekend is almost here, and i want to drink myself into total and complete oblivion...anyways, ciao...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home