Wednesday, May 25, 2005

One days warning...

Well, i was just informed that one of the company employees in Gagetown, New Brunswick was injured this morning on the job. And I have been told that depending on the severity of his injuries, I could be flying out to New Brunswick as early as tomorrow morning...Jesus Christ that was a surprise to hear...so, depending on what happens, this could be my last entry for a while. I will update as more information comes down through the grape-vine...

So, yeah, cheers and ciao everyone, and I will see where all this goes...

*Looks like the washing machine will be running full tilt tonight...*

3 Comments:

At 1:55 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOO WHAT ABOUT OUR ADVENTURES OF LARUE?!

 
At 6:35 p.m., Blogger Roo said...

Still haven't heard anything....and if I fly out tomorrow then that means i will miss Kinky, and i will be most upset...

 
At 8:37 a.m., Blogger Di said...

well at least it looks like it starts sooner then they expected and its better benifits

 

Post a Comment

<< Home