Friday, May 20, 2005

Summer Shopping List...

Ok, well, work has started up again, and that means regular and good sized pay-cheques. And well, as all of you well know, I like my shopping...and, today is the first pay-day of the summer, and the fact that I am putting together a list of what i want by summers end should be an indicator that i am going to be inviting people out quite often to tag along as i go on my sprees. So without further adieu, here is a list of what I intend to buy over the course of the next four months...also ranked from most wanted, to would be nice to have....

12) iPod
11) Holt Fedora
10) Parasuco T-Shirt that I tried on earlier this month
9) Pair of Oakley Sunglasses for driving
8) Pair of wood and bamboo sandals
7) Pair of linen pants that can turn into floodpants
6) Lacoste Polo-Tee
5) Shit load of Music and Videos which include
- U2 - All that you can't leave behind
- Bif Naked - SuperBeautifulMonster
- Tegan and Sara - Art of Business (i think that is the album name)
- Scissor Sisters (dunno the album name)
- The Red Violin
- The Barbarian Invasion
- Ocean's 11 & 12
- The OC season One & Two (if its out)
4) Jack Daniels Cowboy Hat
3) Car Stereo System
2) Digital Camera
1) Pair of Versace Sunglasses

And yeah, that is my list...i think i am going to bankrupt myself...again...

And letting the spending begin!
Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home