Monday, May 30, 2005

Bittersweet announcement...

So, I will NOT be going to New Brunswick. Which means I DON'T get to travel. Which means I DO NOT earn more money. It also means that I NO LONGER have a free air ticket to Montréal. Which means, I may NOT be able to accept the invite to Los Angeles. So, lots of lost opportunities it seems at first glance. However, I also want to look at it this way: I WILL be home for my birthday. I am GUARANTEED to be here for the Stampede now. I CAN now party it up with all the friends here. I MAY be able to con the rents into buying me a ticket to Montréal or LA...one of the two, all depends on if both invites are still open.

So, I didn't know this, but I already had a plane ticket bought for me to fly out this coming Sunday. But then the Canadian Military scuttled that plan as a certain Major wanted to dissolve the program that I was to be working on. So whatever, I was really pissed off at first becuase it is just frustrating being told one thing, then something else happening, and this is my life, and i need more than a few days notice. So, just bah! Ah well, over and done with. I am just glad i can be here for my birthday and for stampede. anyways, i am done. Ciao all.

2 Comments:

At 8:33 a.m., Blogger Di said...

how many times has it been scuttled then brought back to life?

 
At 11:52 p.m., Blogger Mackey said...

Sorry to hear about your plans coming to a screeching halt, but just remember "everything happens for a reason!" When 1 door closes, another door opens...& if it doesn't just kick it in!!!:P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home