Sunday, May 29, 2005

And the lesson of the month...

Right, well, i must say it took me just about 19 years to figure this one out...perhaps i was lucky to have lasted to this point, or just plain stupid...but ouch, i am in pain.

I was watching my dog and cat play-fight with one and other, and i was eating some most delicious pringles at the same time. Well, the cat swiped at the dog, the dog hit her head on our cabinet, and i laughed and breathed at the same time, with the pringles in my mouth...and I bet you can see where this is going. Well, simply enough, pringles went up the nose, and now i am blowing pringles out my nose, which is actually quite painful.

So, the moral of the story is...

Don't eat Pringles and laugh at the same, otherwise you'll be blowing chips out yer nose...

*ouch*

3 Comments:

At 10:34 a.m., Blogger Di said...

sounds painful

 
At 7:30 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

*snicker*

 
At 10:30 p.m., Blogger Roo said...

Oh Dani! Please come! We can like hit up Divine again!

And don't laugh at me! It hurt!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home