Tuesday, May 17, 2005

I don't get the deal...

I really don't get the deal about the whole Star Wars thing. Everyone seems to be so excited, and I really seem to be the odd one out by not caring if I see it or not. Hell i don't care if I don't ever see it at all. I mean, yes, good movies, a little too many special effects i don't see why they use real actos since most of the movie is Computer Animated. Ah well, whatever.

Anyways, I came a cross a friggin amazing blog the other day, one that lets me know that I am not alone in my feelings of disdain for serving people....anyways, check it out...

http://www.waiterrant.blogspot.com

anywho, cheers and ciao all...

2 Comments:

At 12:48 p.m., Blogger Roo said...

awwww.*blushes*

Thank ya! And meh, yer all nerds!

 
At 11:35 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Personally, being a comic book geek, I feel the need to very much dislike star wars. But then again, I havent seen he 1st 3, and the last 2 episodes sucked, so Im doing pretty well.
I may go see the new one this sunday tho.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home