Friday, July 23, 2004

Brad Pitt.......ahhhhh

Brad Pitt...That is all that I have to say. My goodness, is there any other guy out there who is as HOT!!!!!! Yes I said HOT as Brad Pitt? I think not. Just look at those pecs.....hmmmmmm. I'm sorry, but you can't be human and not have a crush on Brad! Yes yes......i know that I'm a guy....but it goes for guys too! Seriously, I heard of a guy who jizzed all over his pants becuase of Brad in that movie...Troy....and of course that is becuase of all of the infamous scenes from that movie. But I mean it is not only Troy, but Ocean's 11... gawd I hate him becuase of his looks. Jen is sooooo friggin lucky. Then again Brad is lucky to have such a stunner as Jen. Meeeeeow. Wow, they certainly were made for eachother, perhaps the two most b-e-a-utiful people in the friggin world. So what if he's 40? He certainly doesn't look it? Hmmmmm...well.....now we can all begin a Dream On session....are we ready? 1...2...3....oh Brad. Well...that is enough about Brad. Jen please don't kill me just because I stole Brad from you by making you drive into the ocean. You can have him back when I'm done...savvy? Well....that's enough, if I were to go on any longer, I do believe I would see a rainbow form around me. Oh and Tiffaneey!!!! I want my Bra back when you finithed...Anastathia wanth her pink one back too...
ALRIGHT ENOUGH!!!!! Now go back to your closet.....bad...bad...bad.
GUSTAFER!!!!!!!!!STOP LIGHTING THOSE BLOODY SHEETS ON FIRE!!!!!!! Gaaaaaaaaah!!!! Is there anything normal left in this world? Martha Stewarts in Jail!!!!! *Shed a tear*...half the Beatles are dead.....and....and.....and.....I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DOOOOOO...*SOB*......
I must be gone...*sniff* too many jumping Jehova Witnesses over here to actually accomplish something...Good night to all!!!!
Ciao

2 Comments:

At 12:43 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

orlando bloom is hotter that brad pitt
but not by much
and hes a way worse actor

 
At 8:57 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brad Pitt, Orlando Bloom, is it bad i've seen the movie twice, once with my friend who you've commented on, the second time with my sis, yeah its in the cheapies now, good gawd only $3 for matinees and $5 for the evening (*goes empties whats left of bank account after havein to pay tutition*)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home