Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Pixies and Crowns?

Why are Pixies sooooo Odd?  I have yet to find out this answer.  No one can really seem to Answer it for me.  The good Sheriffe came very close to understanding the ways of the pixies...but still.  Like I mean I rose Gustafer from a little tiny thing and then when I tried to take his crown away and give it to Anastasia (becuase she looked better in it)  He bit me....so I had to lock him in a suitcase and ship him over to Abu Dhabi before he would behave himself.  Then there is the whole Gurt thing.   Poor Jill....she got attacked by Gurt and had to beat her back into the basement using a bat.  And now she is worried that the door might break down, and out might come this angry "thing".  Oh dear.  Well at least it is better than last time when Jill didn't have a bat, she had to teleport her friend Steph over, and even then Gurt didn't fight too much.  Hmmmm  seems that these creatures are turning a bit cynical and mean.   Meh.  But I mean Jill had to stap Gurt in the eye with a pencil and Steph had to hit Gurt over the head with a guitar and then drag her under Jill's sister's bed.  Wow, what a fighter oi.  And then there is Gustafer, since he has come back he has calmed down a bit, but now he is burning holes in all of the sheets in the house, and he doesn't even smoke.  Weird times I tell you, watch out for them pixies, they'll nip yer nose right off.  Which reminds me of a song....
"The maid was in the garden, Hanging out the clothes....Along came a blackbird and snipped off her nose!"  Wow!  I wonder if there is a conspiracy between the blackbirds and those nasty pixies.  Humph.  Well I don't know what to do.  I think I will just have to call the Spaceman to rescue me from these Pixies.  Uh oh, time to go fight some sheet fires... Well at least Anastasia is nice though, except she has a fetish for Pickles on a Stick...odd, odd, odd....

1 Comments:

At 11:09 a.m., Blogger Roo said...

Amber...I would never do a direct attack...I would just sabotage you like I am doing to Serena...oh that filthy little #!#@$%#!*&%#$@#!%&*%$!#@$...I also never said that there is anything wrong with having a fetish with a pickle on a stick, it just all depends on what you do with that pickle on a stick that determines that...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home