Thursday, July 22, 2004

Shiva is having a hayday (and so is Gustafer it seems)

I received a breifing on the State of the Union today.  And it seems that the world is not going to end anytime soon.  Earnings are up, morale is low, so the whippings are gonna start up again.  Yippee!!  I just love it when Morale is low, that means extra rations for us.  And I seemed to have found a new word today, and I am hoping that someone can tell me what it means...
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia
What does that mean?  A fear of hippos running you over or something?  I dunno.  I have decided that this world is too normal for my likings anymore.  What to do.  I know!!!!!!!!  We'll make lots of little clones of Jill, then how can the world ever be 'normal' again?  Ha!  I am so glad that I am a genius.  Which brings me to the topic of cloning.  What the Friggin eh?  Why do we need to play god, or gods now?  Aye, once you open Pandora's box, you really cannot close it until it is too late.  So once we have a bunch of George Dubya's running around trying to take over the world, maybe then we will realize the mistakes of cloning.  Stoooooooooopid Raelians...could someone please back hand those Alien Dancing Idiots please...cloning a baby my arse ya?  You know the day I see a pig fly, perhaps then I might believe that this clan of dingbatz really cloned a baby in a simple lab using hydrogen and water.  What a bunch of silly squirrels.  Are we savvy?  Good.  But just imagine, a bunch of short shrubs running around the world, kicking out dictators here and there.  Ya know, it would only be a certain amount of time before one of them would try to come up to Canada and try to take over our Timmy's.  Darn Yanks and their donuts.  God Bless Tim Horton's.  But plz let Shiva have some fun with Coors and Molson, filthy backstabbing unpatriotic pigz.  GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!  What is this world coming too?  The whole "I am Canadian" beer is now owned by a bunch of Yanks!  Not that I drink beer, but hey, I'm a Canuck too.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!  Rant Rant Rant, that is all that I do today.  Stoooooooooooopid state of the Union crud, and silly Cloning, and blah blah blah.  Oh well, at least Anastasia still hasn't learned how to go all red eyed.  That would be scarey.  Now if she gets her hands on any manantees and absinthe, then, well, we're all more screwed than if the whole world was ruled by a bunch of little Bush's.  And what of those mini donutz....why do they only taste so good at the stampede and nowhere else?  I meanm I think it is time to buy a mini donut factory, but I am afraid that they wouldn't taste the same, which would make me oh so very sad.  Such tragedy's in life.  Wanna a know a tragedy, well, it turns out that the 57 on the Heinz bottle is little more than a number picked out of the air and slapped onto a bottle.  So I thought that there were 57 varieities of pickles, but noooooOOOOOOOOOoooooooo...it is just a made up number.  Hmph....oh well, I still want John Kerry to win.  Ugh...I WANT MINI DONUTZ NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  This message has been brought to you by......
Roo!  the silly goo... who doesn't like the loo.....so he has to sue....uhmmmm...Mr. Hanky the Christmas Poo......(!)

3 Comments:

At 1:06 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

beware of the little green fairy

cloning bad...Raelians are creepy

I AM CANADIAN is now I'M KINDA CANADIAN
its so sad, and the beer was good, now I'm stuck drink Keith's, but hey they have good advertisments

-Dianna

 
At 1:59 p.m., Blogger Roo said...

I forgot about her....she is the ansty one, and she only appears after one drinks absinthe....i wonder if there is a connection...or perhaps a marketing scheme, eh!

 
At 4:07 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

then there are those who see peguins instead of the little green fairy, seen Euro Trip, mwahaha thats an awesome movie and the little green fairy talks in that one

 

Post a Comment

<< Home