Saturday, June 18, 2005

It's My Birphday!

Yeah! I had my bbq thing last night to help celebrate my 19th Birthday! And well, I had a great time, despite the weather people actually came, though we just moved everything inside...so i met up with Dena, Steve, Branden and Dianna at Chinook Centre and they then followed me out to Springbank, that was an adventure to say the least with the rain and flooding that was going on (Elbow and Glenmore Trail) But we made it out in good time. So the festivities began right away, and by that i mean drinking....as soon as i got some music going, the shots of vodka began, even though i was somewhat reluctant about them! Considering what happened last time. So yeah, Andrea, Melanie, Steven, Luke, Lauren, John, Hayley, Bonnie, Mar and Tom all ended up coming over, which was very cool indeed. So things were fun, but it wasn't until around midnight that the shindig reached its height...and lasted for about an hour, but people started leaving at one so things began to calm down at that point, well, somewhat calm down considering we were still going strong at 4am...

but stories, what stories are there to tell...haha, Oh! How bout me dancing around to call on me, stepping onto a chair and then falling over! Then there was getting slapped which was quite fun....spinning my knife around in the air and then catching it was also fun...haha, then drawing on Branden after he passed out at like 11, and then he decided to piss into my garden so i dumped his beer on his back, hahaha, that was entertaining...but i did loose my cologne that i was spraying people with...haha, perhaps that isn't a bad thing...oh, and people were really camera happy, between lending my camera out and the pics i took myself, i ended up having 213 pics on my camera alone from last night, now 2/3's are crap, but that 1/3 that are good pics, are awesome pics....Oh! Bum sliding down the stairs was funny to watch...yeah, i mean overall it was a good fun night, well, for me anyways...and now i shall post some pics below for all to see...

But i have decided, i am going to have more house parties hopefully in the very near future...stampede perhaps?

And Dani, you missed an awesome time, but if you had come back, you would have been stranded as the flooding as shut all the highways down around calgary, so yeah...

Oh and as a final note, i went to a hair stylist yesterday as a little birthday gift to myself, and what did i get? Well, you'll see in the pics, but i can say it was prolly the best money i ever spent on my hair, i got so many compliments last night, either that or people were just being really really nice...i'll have to see...

Anyways, cheers and ciao all!

2 Comments:

At 2:38 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

You didn't remember that I came and gave you "U2: All That You Can't Leave Behind"? Thanks bitch :P

 
At 1:32 a.m., Blogger Roo said...

OMG! I knew I forgot someone! Sorry kiddo! And thank you so much for the U2 cd, I think I shall go and listen to it right this moment...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home