Thursday, June 16, 2005

I am sick and tired...

Of this effing rain! So it is supposed to start raining again tonight, and hard as well. 3 and a hlaf centimeters of rain tomorrow alone...and i have my birthday bar be que planned for tomorrow. Now isn't that just swell?! Looks as though it is now going to become and indoor affair. At least I have a wood fireplace so we can kinda barbeque the burgers and whatever else. Ah well, it sucks when it rains on your parade, but i will manage to get through it. Oh, and tomorrow I am getting my new hair style i guess you could say. I got tired of having my hair this long and i can't really do much with it, so I booked an appointment with one of the top hair stylists in Calgary for tomorrow afternoon, so I'll be going in to get it cut and dyed, and styled. I have a general idea of what i want, but i am going to allow Deann to get creative with it as well...i am excited, yet slightly nervous at the same time, which is not solely becuase of the change, but because of what it is gonna cost me as well. Which will likely literally be an arm and a leg.

So these last few days have been pretty exhausting on me. Work is pretty heavy at the moment, as is my social life, i have been out everyday with friends since at least last tuesday, so 9 days straight now, and there is literally no end in sight. I think i am going to need a bit to recover. As of right now my weekend is filled as well, cuz friday is the bbq, saturday is shopping in the afternoon with some friends, then off to the clubs at night, and sunday is my actual b-day so there will be dinners, and then off for martinis...wow...

How odd, the other day i was talking to a friend about how i need to get out even more than i already do, and she just stared at me and said "dude, you can't get out even more than you already are, you're already gone all the time as it is..." And looking around at the moment, i know exactly what she means by it now...i wish i didn't need people as much as i do. I mean, i like being alone, but only at certain times for a certain amount of time, otherwise i go insane. I need people, i like people...i dunno what it is...perhaps it is because i am afraid of trully being alone...which is a most scarey thought.

Anyways, time to get back to work, my lunch break is over now. Cheers and ciao all.

1 Comments:

At 5:43 p.m., Blogger Mackey said...

Just thought I would wish you an early Happy Birthday!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home