Sunday, June 12, 2005

As per request! :-P

Haha, well, lets sing, completely changing gears now!

How bout driving with Mala and her car Ginger...who just so happens to be a standard...

Now that was an adventure to say the least...

So, how do I wrap up her driving skills in one sentence?

"It was like being a rag doll in the hands of a very angry child"

I am surprised I don't have any lasting whiplash injuries, and oh to make things even better, her car can't go into reverse...

But I must say, there was nothing like stalling while trying to drive up the hill and then to not have the car be able to shift into any of the gears...with the random people stopping by to ask us if everything was ok...hahaha...

So, what was my reaction when the car came to a stop back at home? I got out and kissed the ground...haha, oh man, that was an adventure, a very fun, but scary adventure to say the least!!!! Hahaha! Mala, you know I still like you too much to let yer attempts at killing us both get in the way!

BUT! I MUST SAY I FELT MOST HONOURED TO BE THE FIRST PASSENGER YOU TOOK OUT IN YER NEW SNAZZY CAR THAT CAN'T GO IN REVERSE!

Anyways, until another day...and another adventure, ciao all...

And Mala, soon I will include our adventures at the Dance and, at the, uhm, club afterwards...but at least the martinis were good!

2 Comments:

At 10:51 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's on the operating table right now...*cries*

 
At 12:07 p.m., Blogger Roo said...

Aw...well I hope Ginger makes a full and healthy recovery...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home