Saturday, May 14, 2005

This should be exciting

Well hello world. It is currently 7am on a saturday morning, and i have not slept a wink at all. In fact I was quite high, higher than a kite to be percise. Yes, i am still high too just for your information. Yeah, I popped two pills of extasy last night and what a blast. Haha, my eyes are ging off in funny directions which is m aking it almost inpossible to type. Man, this is one serious challenge. My fingers are flying across the keyboard as if they were in a mad rage. And it is such a pain in the ass to go back and correct evry single word that i typed wrong, which is like every single word, so this is taking me a very long time to write. Anyways, some high lights of the evening! Uhm, the shoppping cart rides with dena. Now that was an adventure to say the least. Haha, and then we decided to parl the cart out front, and i wanted to make it look pretty so i decided that i would climb into and wait outside for some people returning from buying soothers of all things. Anyways, I decided to name my cart Sally, and if I had my way, I would dress her up for her first grad and make her look b-e-a-utilful. In a nice frilly dress with some loverly lipstick and eye shadow. Yes she was my comfort and my girl for the evening. And no, i did not make love to her as that would have ruined our beautiful relationship. I took care of in her times of need, and so in my times of need, she was there for me Anyways, I have a pair of hand cuffs that say "don't stop" on me at the moment and am also wearing a most prettyful tiara. Now all you should bow down before me, as I am your queen, i mean empress...FUCK I MEAN EMPORER! And please, no snide comments about that too. Anyways, iw ondewr what a sectence would lik like if io didn't go back it and chdck it all...so hre it goes. I am current;ly chainsmoking a ton of cigarretesm, i manged to finish my camels a;; in oje nmight whic honmestly is not nec cesarily healthy. Ansd iot ias also a lot harder top write when a hyoldign a ciggarrete, damnit my writing is horrible. Anyways, vack to proper weriting, oops i mean proper spelling and deleting and rewriting things. So i hid behind a pair of sunglasses all night as my eyes are doing the most fucked up things i have ever seen. Damnit this is just too trippy for my own likins, so i got people to take pictures of nothing but my eyes. Coolness. Oh eay, and then there was my table. Haha, my own little dance floor all to the myself, so thank you dena for letting me dance on your coffee table. Anyways, i am too high to continue and sit here at the computer writing about how e-tarded i am at the moment. Oh, and there also other guests here, so unfortunately your queen, Damit! I mean Emporess! Fuck! I mean Emporer. Yes, Sally and the good knight Sir Rugo are bidding each and every one of you who reads this a good night/morning...it is 7:33am here. Anyways, caio all you mother fuckers!

NOW GO FUCK YOURSELVES!

haha, just kiddin, i just jest! Anyways, I love you all, Andrea, Melanie, Hayley, Bonnie, Dani-Rae, Cameron (who is here in spirit, and yet calls from Nova Scotia lost in a small town with no clue where is!), Dena, Mala, D-, every one else. And if i missed your name, then I sincerely apologize and perhaps we can all work it out sometime over coffee....SO GIVE ME A CALL!
And now i am off for good!

NOW GO FUCK A HORSE ALL YOU MOTHER FUCKING PEOPLE OF THIS WORLD!

PARTY ON! ROCK EVER HARDER! AND PLAY IT SAFE KIDDIES AND ONLY DO ENOUGH E~ TO GET TOU HAPPY AND NOTHING MORE AS YOU MIGHT OD! so just take it easy!

CIAO!

4 Comments:

At 2:24 p.m., Blogger Di said...

i think the best part was driving up and seeing you sitting in the cart with the tiara and not realizing the car was back or that you were in the parking spot.

 
At 11:39 p.m., Blogger Mackey said...

So do all "shy" guys sit in shopping carts with tiaras on!? :P

 
At 1:18 p.m., Blogger Di said...

also it really only took you 5 minutes to write the entire thing excluding when we kicked you off for a bit. really not long at all, 15 min seemed like hours to you remember

 
At 12:49 p.m., Blogger Roo said...

All I must say is it was a memorable night....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home