Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Fuck it...

I'm laying it all on the line here...

Where the hell are people when i need them. Damnit. I need a close companion. Perhaps a girlfriend, but a close companion nonetheless. Damnit, at least a best friend i can hang out with all the time would be just as great as well. Fuck! I need a girlfriend. And I have been off the fucking market for so long I don't even know where to begin...and clubs and bars are definetely not the place to look for em. I hate being so shy at times...damnit.

There. Done for the moment.

1 Comments:

At 11:29 p.m., Blogger Mackey said...

See, look...you vented;) Now doesn't that feel a bit better! :P
Sorry to hear u have been feeling shitty lately. We all have those times. Sometimes you just step back & look at your life & say "What the Fuck?" It's perfectly normal. It's all part of growing & expanding who we are. I know I don't know u from jack, but I never got the impression that u were a shy guy!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home