Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Is the sun setting?

Whoa, this women on the tele sounds like a dude...weird.

And what the hell is the point of a blog eh? I mean, this is just one little journal of just an average kid, with just a small regular following of friends and nothing more really. I am not sprouting off springs of wisdom, i don't live all that of an exciting life. What i ponder about is being pondered about by a million other people on this thing. So honestly? why do i spend the time and minimal effort? Would it make a different if i put more effort in? but what would i specialize in? I mean, the people that have the most following and seem to be the most exciting are those who are specializing in something particular, whether it be a waiter or a bouncer. I mean, look at this. I don't make a conscieous effort to attract people, but even if i wanted to, what the hell would i right about? The clubs and bars? Pish, those things are such an illusion and an escape from reality really. I quit at Pinebrook which really is the only interesting element that i had going for me, the behind the scenes work at a country club, and an inside look at what glamourous weddings really are. I mean, who really wants to read what i have to say? my stories are simply just tales fom the mediocre life of a mediocre kid. Nothing more, perhaps something less. I dunno. I honestly don't know. I don't see the point in continuing this blog at times, and this is one of those times where i am questioning the realy function and fundamental reasoning behind this blog. Where did i think i would go with this? I mean, really. I dunno, i will decide within the next bit whether or not i shall retire from blogging. I mean compared to some of the others out there, there is nothing here really. I seem to have missplaced my humour, i mean...what ever happened to the three g-pixies? the penguins, lions, tigers and muffins...i mean, it's just gone. Life is just happening, nothing exciting.

But, then again...

I have confirmation that I am to be traveling the country this summer, and perhaps i can write about those experiences, but i mean, seriously...can anyone say yawn?

And wow, i am quite disenchanted and quite disenhearted tonight. Ah well. Bring on the critics.

1 Comments:

At 11:24 p.m., Blogger Mackey said...

Whoa! Don't be so hard on yourself!!
Don't know why I blog myself....to vent I guess:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home