Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Oh maaaaan...

It's snowing again....I thought this was supposed to be Spring? Anyways, i have calmed down after the emotions of last night where i wanted to fold this thing in for good. But ya know what, I decided against it, for the moment...

Anyways, I have decided that I am going to marry Lindsay Lohan...I heart her so much.... <3! Haha, but I mean, wouldn't that be kinda odd, to be dating some huge hollywood star? "Yeah, I'm with her" so I mean, you can live the high life when yer with her, but as soon as she is off somewhere and you wanna hit up a club, would it be just as easy to get in? I doubt it would. I think it would be kinda tough to live in someone else's shadow. I had a slight taste of that last year...which wasn't all that fun "Hey, this is Andrew, Cameron's apprentice" yeeeeah I wasn't impressed when I was introduced that way by a friend last year, but that's ok. It was just a slight chip in the old pride. But ah well, i guess that is what happens when you get caught up in such a thing. Haha, oh man...But anyways, i only went through that once, but imagine dating someone where no one knows your name, but everyone knows yer companions name? I think it would be tough to handle. "Why yes I do happen to be Mr. Britney Spears..." so that is why celebrities should just marry other celebrities....can anyone name John Travolta's wife? I can, but that's only becuase i read it in a magazine yesterday. But seriously...What was Jennifer Lopez's first husband's name? Meh, I am sure to date a celebrity would be a huge rollercoaster ride, the ups and downs of fame. The constant nagging of the poparrazi, the loss of any privacy, the constant recognition. Is it worth it then to put yer heart through all of those tests? I think so, but not at the age of some of these Hollywood types like Aaron Carter of the annoying Hillary Duff. And then there are some Hollywood people who should never date...like Paris. As much as I love the chic, she jsut shouldn't date as her sex life really doesn't seem all that exciting...ew. But I mean, it would be hard to be constantly going around saying like " Yes, I am dating Lindsay Lohan, no I won't tell you about our sex life." or "I'm with her! I am dating her!" or lastly "Why yes, I do happen to be Mr. Lindsay Lohan" yikes, any shred of dignity or pride seems to disappear as soon as one starts dating a celebrity, constanly living in a shadow....but hey, props to those that can make it. Anyways, I wish I was dating a celebrity, I think it would be kinda fun, and it certainly would be a rollercoaster of a ride....which are always quite fun! Anyways, Ciao!

1 Comments:

At 8:20 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got stuck in a tree!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home