Wednesday, April 20, 2005

You know when...

You know you are in desperate need for some excitement and adrenaline when you get a kick out of tracking down and killing viruses...the life i lead outside of the weekends is soooo fucking boring....*snore*

And in other news, a peace treaty has been declared between two warring factions and the future looks friendly.

I am going on two road trips in the next few weeks, one to Lethbridge, and one to Edmonton...oh wait, make that three, cuz...dun dun dun duuuuun! I am going to be living "the Simple Life" for a weekend...yes, I am going to small town Alberta to party it up for a weekend...this should be interesting! Wow...i wonder if I should take that designer shit with me, or will I have to worry about cow manure?! Haha, just for you Dani!

Anyways, I am going to be, I just wanted to share with the world how boring my life is on weekdays, and to say, I wish it was friday and saturday everyday! So in other words...I wish I was rich and beautiful, and....retired...at 18...but, dream on...ciao.

2 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Blogger danirae said...

Hey hey now drew, its not "The simple life" Its not like I'm taking you away from all civilization and forcing you to work on farms or anything. it is going to be a splendiferous grad ceremony, completely devoid of all cow manure unless we run amock in lancers feilds or quanset during kegger. And we know how to party down in the sticks. albiet a different sort of partyin than yoru used to, but oh do we have fun. we might have to play stop sign tag with some empties you never know ;) can't wait to see ya!
DaniRae

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Roo said...

Stop sign tag? awhoooo? sounds...interesting...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home