Wednesday, April 20, 2005

You know when...

You know you are in desperate need for some excitement and adrenaline when you get a kick out of tracking down and killing viruses...the life i lead outside of the weekends is soooo fucking boring....*snore*

And in other news, a peace treaty has been declared between two warring factions and the future looks friendly.

I am going on two road trips in the next few weeks, one to Lethbridge, and one to Edmonton...oh wait, make that three, cuz...dun dun dun duuuuun! I am going to be living "the Simple Life" for a weekend...yes, I am going to small town Alberta to party it up for a weekend...this should be interesting! Wow...i wonder if I should take that designer shit with me, or will I have to worry about cow manure?! Haha, just for you Dani!

Anyways, I am going to be, I just wanted to share with the world how boring my life is on weekdays, and to say, I wish it was friday and saturday everyday! So in other words...I wish I was rich and beautiful, and....retired...at 18...but, dream on...ciao.

1 Comments:

At 2:46 p.m., Blogger Roo said...

Stop sign tag? awhoooo? sounds...interesting...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home